|New features||Magic Portals|
|Released||May 16, 2013
June 7, 2013 (for PC)
|Difficulty Rating||-Not calculated yet-
(See Difficulty System)
|Winter Wonderham||Arctic Eggspedition|
Abra-Ca-Bacon is the third episode in Season 3 of Angry Birds Seasons. It was released May 16, 2013. All of the episode is based on magic. It introduced portals that teleport birds, pigs and everything that falls into them to another portal of the same color.
THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!
Roll up, roll up and prepare to be astounded, astonished and amazed - by how feeble Foreman Pig's fairground forts are, that is! The Bad Piggies just can't resist a show, but this is no time to be clowning about. They'll blow their big top when we find the eggs.
- The title Abra-Ca-Bacon is a pun on the magic word "Abracadabra".
- This update introduced a new Power Up called Allaka-BAM which is a pun on the magic word allakazam. With this, you can now drop magic boxes with a star that will be fortified with a strong black material for protection, then lose their protection and turn blue so the Birds can detonate the boxes with explosive magic when destroyed. Allaka-BAM is a more powerful TNT Drop (from Rio).
- The introduction of the Allaka-BAM makes it Seasons's 4th Power Up, matching the same amount of Power Ups in Angry Birds Classic, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Star Wars and Angry Birds Friends.
- Amusement park rides, like Ferris wheels and roller coasters, can also be seen in the background. Other environmental features include extra circus tents and a high building.
- Despite this episode taking place outside, this is the second episode to have no birds and special items flinging around the background in the title screen and Seasons selection screen, with the first being Haunted Hogs.
- Some other variations of pigs from past Seasons episodes appear including the bat pig from Haunted Hogs, the bearded pig from Go Green, Get Lucky, and the mermaid tail from Piglantis, and has the paper-hand fan from Moon Festival.
- For some strange reason, in this update, when launched by the slingshot, Red and Terence no longer make their battle cries when the player taps on the touch screen or clicking the left mouse button.
- In the loading screen, the inside of the portal is the Easter Eggs background.
- Like Haunted Hogs and Winter Wonderham, when you fail a level, a different picture is shown, which is a Magician Pig.
- It was released for PC on 7th June.
- This is the third episode of Angry Birds Seasons to feature a different image for failing any level. The image here is a Magician Pig.
- It is unknown if this is supposed to be in spring or summer.
- The Golden Egg is a reference to Valve's Portal game, as this episode also introduces portals.
- Get 3 stars in this episode.
- Go to level 2-6. You'll see the Golden Egg under the slingshot. The White Bird will touch the Golden Egg.
More To Go!