|New features||Magic Portals|
|Released||May 16, 2013
June 7, 2013 (for PC)
|Winter Wonderham||Arctic Eggspedition|
Abra-Ca-Bacon is the first episode in Season 2013 of Angry Birds Seasons, this is the Circus-themed episode and the fourteenth episode overall. It was released May 16, 2013, and this is celebrating World's Circus Day. All of the episode is based on magic. It introduced portals that teleport birds, pigs and everything that falls into them to another portal of the same color.
THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!
Roll up, roll up and prepare to be astounded, astonished and amazed - by how feeble Foreman Pig's fairground forts are, that is! The Bad Piggies just can't resist a show, but this is no time to be clowning about. They'll blow their big top when we find the eggs.
- The title Abra-Ca-Bacon is a pun on the magic word "Abracadabra".
- This update introduced a new Power Up called Allaka-BAM which is a pun on the magic word allakazam. With this, you can now drop magic boxes with a star that will be fortified with a strong black material for protection, then lose their protection and turn blue so the Birds can detonate the boxes with explosive magic when destroyed. Allaka-BAM is a more powerful TNT Drop (from Rio).
- The introduction of the Allaka-BAM makes it Seasons's 4th Power Up, matching the same amount of Power Ups in Angry Birds Classic, Angry Birds Rio, Angry Birds Star Wars and Angry Birds Friends.
- Amusement park rides, like Ferris wheels and roller coasters, can also be seen in the background. Other environmental features include extra circus tents and a high building.
- Despite this episode taking place outside, this is the second episode to have no birds and special items flinging around the background in the title screen and Seasons selection screen, with the first being Haunted Hogs.
- Some other variations of pigs from past Seasons episodes appear including the bat pig from Haunted Hogs, the bearded pig from Go Green, Get Lucky, and the mermaid tail from Piglantis, and has the paper-hand fan from Moon Festival.
- When launched by the slingshot, Red and Terence don't make their battle cries when the player taps on the touch screen or clicking the left mouse button. This was fixed in the next update.
- In the loading screen, the inside of portal is Easter Eggs background.
- Like Haunted Hogs and Winter Wonderham, when you fail a level, a different picture is shown, which is a Magician Pig.
- It was released for PC on 7 June.
- This is the third episode of Angry Birds Seasons to feature a different image for failing any level. The image here is a Magician Pig.
- The Golden Egg is a reference to Valve's Portal game, as this episode also introduces portals.
- Get 3 stars in this episode.
- Go to level 2-6. You'll see the Golden Egg under the slingshot. The White Bird will touch the Golden Egg.
|Angry Birds Seasons Episodes|
|Seasons 2010|| |
|Seasons 2011||Hogs and Kisses • Go Green, Get Lucky • Easter Eggs • Summer Pignic • Moon Festival • Ham'o'ween • Wreck the Halls|
|Seasons 2012||Year of the Dragon • Cherry Blossom • Piglantis • Back to School • Haunted Hogs • Winter Wonderham|
|Seasons 2013||Abra-Ca-Bacon • Arctic Eggspedition|
|Seasons 2014||South Hamerica • Ham Dunk • On Finn Ice|
|Seasons 2015||Tropigal Paradise • Invasion of the Egg Snatchers • Ski or Squeal|
|Seasons 2016||Fairy Hogmother • Marie Hamtoinette • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||Pig Days|
More To Go!