The Nest (Bird Arena)
The Nest is an online weekly tournament where players may challenge another randomly selected player. It will be unlocked at level 25 in single player campaign formerly, it was then requires at least Star Rank of 5 to enter the arena.
Players will enter against CPU players in arena until reaches at least a star rank of 8. Once fulfilled, they will start in the vanilla league and progress at the end of every week. Placing in the top 3 will promote to the next league; placing in the bottom 3 will demote to the previous league. If the player wins the arena, the stars will be rewarded according to the difference between the player and the opponent (5~10 stars), and the streak prizes. If the player loses, there will be no star rewards and streak progress will reset.
Consecutive victories in the arena will result in greater and greater rewards.
- First win: × 1
- Second win: × 30
- Third win: × 1
- Fourth win: × 2
- Fifth win: × 100
- Sixth win: × 1
- Seventh win: × 500 (streak finale)
The player may come to Arena with free entries are available every 3 hours.
Here are the league lists for the Arena's weekly tournament (with the reward in the first place that the player can earn in the end of the tournaments)
- Vanilla League
- Bronze League
- Silver League ( × 300 and × 120)
- Gold League ( × 300 and × 140)
- Azure League
- Emerald League
- Amethyst League
- Diamond League ( × 300 and × 300)
The player can rack up to first place by collecting stars in Arena mode much more than the rest of the opponent.
Bird Hat increases the multiplier score besides bird feathers. It can be purchased only by black pearls () and can be only be obtained by daily challenge or the weekly tournament. Collect all the full set to upgrade the slingshot score multiplier.
- Party Hat - Score Multiplier x 1 (Party like it's your bird day!) Cost: × 20
- School Hat - Score Multiplier x 1 (Back to School!) Cost: × 20
- Halloween Hat - Score Multiplier x 1 (Trick or Tweet!) Cost: × 20
- Crown - Score Multiplier x 2 (Royal Rage!) Cost: × 100
- Street Cap - Score Multiplier x 2 (Get down with the birds!) Cost: × 100
- Beach Wear - Score Multiplier x 2 (Beach Days!) Cost: × 100
- Wig - Score Multiplier x 2 (Spread your wigs!) Cost: × 100
- Christmas Hat - Score Multiplier x 2 (Ho-Ho-Hats!) Cost: × 100
- Valentines Hat - Score Multiplier x 2 (Love is in the air!) Cost: x 100
- Cowboy Hat - Score Multiplier x 3 (High Noon Slinger!) Cost: × 500
- Pirate Hat - Score Multiplier x 3 (Yaarrr, me hearties!) Cost: × 1,000
- Knight Hat - Score Multiplier x 3 (Get Medieval on their bacon!) Cost: × 1,000
- Winter Hat - Score Multiplier x 3 (Warms the gizzard in the blizzard!) Cost: × 1,000
- Fancy Hat - Score Multiplier x 5 (Dress up or mess up!) Cost: × 25,000
- Wizard Hat - Score Multiplier x 5 (Abracadabra Alakazam!) Cost: × 25,000
- Steampunk Hat - Score Multiplier x 5 (Release the steam!) Cost: × 25,000
- Multiplier Rules: Multiplier of a bird + Multiplier of a slingshot + Multiplier of the Bird Hat = Bird Power.
- Example: If Red has a score x5, the slingshot has a score multiplier x4, and the Bird Hat has a multiplier of x3, then Red's Power or score multiplier be x12.
The Blues Hats
- In total, the players will requires × 554,120 to acquire all bird hats to maximize the players' performance.
Players may customize their avatars using their Facebook profile picture or by unlocking new set of avatars by completing an area.
For a list of Profile Avatars, see Avatars.