This article contains information about an abandoned project.
The content of the article or this section may have been scrapped during development from the game, or other Angry Birds medias.
|Angry Birds Ace Fighter|
Current app icon
|Length (in levels):||70 (Chinese Beta Testing)
140 (Open Beta Testing)
|Siamgame Thailand, Koramgame|
|Released:||May 31, 2016 - July 20, 2016 (CBT)
July 27, 2016 - October 8, 2016 (OBT)
|Version(s):||Discontinued as of v1.1.10 |
Angry Birds Ace Fighter is an Adventure flying "shoot-em-up" game, it was developed by Siamgame and published by Rovio Entertainment.
In the beginning of 2016, there was information that Rovio Entertainment and Siamgame Mobile were developing a game with Scrolling Shooter gameplay (the subgenre Shoot 'em up, in a similar game of the series, Angry Birds Transformers).
On May 31, 2016, the game was released in China as a beta test. Two months later on July 27, 2016, Ace Fighter was released in East Asian countries as an open beta test, while the game added English support to the game.
On September 5, 2016, it was announced that the game would be officially discontinued on October 8, 2016, due to the adjustment of product structure platform. It's also due Rovio's contract with Siamgame was expired.  On September 6, 2016, the game was removed from the App Store and Google Play and recharge was turned off, making the game practically impossible to play without IAPs or hacking to get the VIP and recharge rewards. On October 10, 2016, the game servers were shut down.
If the player tries to play after the period, they are still able to download the game data and get past into the tutorial screen. However, they will be unable to play the server and the offline status is shown.
The game requires the player to control their plane by dragging on the screen. The main objective of this game is to defeat the pigs to score points. Some enemies may drop special powerups when defeated. If the player has taken too much damage and deplete health points, the game is over.
There are 3 revival chances if the player is knocked out. It will cost 10 diamonds for the first revival and 20 for the second and 30 for the last revival. They will get a power-up, invincibility, and a random power-up.
On Battle Screen
- Your aircraft
- Angry Mode (tap to switch into angry skill)
- Super Skill Bomb (tap or double tap anywhere to activate the super skill)
- Boss Health Bar (Boss remaining HP)
- Your health bar (Player's remaining HP)
- Monster Enemies
- Left from pause button: Score
- Gold: Self-explanatory.
- Score: Get bonus points.
- Pet Orb: Trigger the skills of the pet.
- Magnet: Bringing the nearby powerups to the player.
- Shield: Protects the player from taking damage. Once the player is hit by one of the bullets, it will be vulnerable to attacks.
- Powerup: Increases the fire-power rate.
- Rampage: Invulnerable to damage, and the aircraft speed increases.
- Bird Launcher Orb: Activate Bird Launcher.
- The Angry Mode and Super Skill Bomb will clear the attacks of the enemies.
- Both skills have cooldown times in between each use, so use them wisely.
- In some special stages, for example, bullets avoid stage and attacking defence team stages, both skills cannot be used.
- For the special skill bomb, it can hold up to 3 per battle stage.
There are 6 menus at the bottom, mainly
- Home: The main map area.
- Team: The player may manage their birds, pets and gears.
- Stage: Campaign battle stages.
- Challenge: Challenge players through ranked battle.
- Activity: A list of tasks to be completed to get rewards.
- Bag: An inventory for the items.
This shows the player's current energy level (which the max can be 999) and the player's intended max energy of 120. Energy can be gained via the following means:
- Buying energy with diamonds (120 per purchase, also 1 stage skip item, max is 2 purchases at VIP0)
- Levelling up (extra energy given depends on the player's current level)
- Daily Gourmet (60 energy, obtained from 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 12:00 am the following day)
- Gifting to friends (4 energy)
The current energy can exceed the maximum amount. However, the energy stops recharging when it is more or equal to 120.
This is the game's basic currency. It is used to pay for basic stuff. Gold can be obtained by:
- The gold mine (at least 4000 gold)
- Completing stages
- Decompose gear
Diamonds is the game's premium currency. It can be obtained by doing the daily tasks or buy paying a certain amount of real money (paying more real life money will yield a larger diamond output). It will increase VIP points.
As of September 6, 2016, recharging diamonds is no longer possible and unable to increase VIP Privileges.
For a list of VIP levels, see Angry Birds Ace Fighter/VIP.
Pet Gems is the game's currency to buy pet's fragments, EXP potions and crystals in birds' shop and gear in trader. Can also be obtained by decomposing pets or pet's fragments.
Enhance Gems is the game's currency to upgrade gear. It can be purchased in General Shop, obtained from Trial Tower or by decomposing gear.
For the info on all the birds' stats, see Angry Birds Ace Fighter/Home/Birds.
|Stella only appears in tutorial dialog boxes, visual audio effects, and mail inbox.|
|Matilda only appears in loading screen, bird rising in Academy, and Bird Launcher.|
|Hal only appears in loading screen, and Bird Launcher.|
For a list of pigs, see Angry Birds Ace Fighter/Pigs.
For this game achievements, see Angry Birds Ace Fighter/Achievements.
For this subject's image gallery, see Angry Birds Ace Fighter/Gallery.
- Some of the sounds are noticeably re-used from Angry Birds Epic and Angry Birds Go!
- Notable example: The Angry Birds Epic HP regeneration sound was used as a shield pickup sound.
- The damage taken sounds was recycled mostly from Angry Birds Epic.
- This game neither have its Toons.TV app nor redirect to the Toons.TV website due to being developed not by Rovio.
- The device will vibrate when taking damage, just like Angry Birds Friends.
- The stage, duet and endless league battles start similarly to Angry Birds Go!, uses the slingshot to launch the aircraft.
- Some of the pigs are re-used with older design (for example, King Pig is used with Toons design and Chrome design).
- Though the game added English support, the problem with the English in this game is not always correct. It has included poor sentences and some foul language in it, this is most likely due to translation is poorly.
- In the login screen, when changing the server, the name is known as "sever 1". This was a typo error.