Since the game was released. This is the list of Angry Birds Dice updates with bug fixes, changes in the game appearance, and more.
The game was discontinued from Version 1.3.1 as the final update. No bugs will be fixed in the final version and final patch.
Version 1 (Soft-Launched)
Version 1.3.1 - March 2, 2017
- Winning Streak mode open.
- 3 new Skill Cards added.
- 'Quick Match' function added. (quickly finding any available spot for match)
- Email now usable for account connection.
- Golden egg bonus added to IAP Gems.
- Start JOY, Toll multiplier and max losable JOY of Grandslam and Universe Class upscaled.
- Unique Skill Cards are now recognisable with new 'Unique' marks.
Version 1.2.1 - February 7, 2017
- The entrance fee of Master Channel will be reduced from 200 billion to 150 billion.
- Universe Premium Card Pack will be released. This pack is purchasable for every class.
- Skill Card's default Inventory expands from 30 spaces to 100 spaces.
- If you have already expanded the Inventory, the 70 spaces will be expanded further.
- Fixed an error that does not give out Gold reward
- We will send 10,000 gold to your mailbox.
- Other minor bugs will be fixed.
Version 1.1.1 - February 2, 2017
- Angry Birds Dice was released for soft-launch.