This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
These are three types of farming in Angry Birds Epic: XP Farming, Mastery Farming, and Snoutlings Farming.
- King Pig's Castle was the useful castle for gathering XPs. It gives you many XPs for defeating the pigs. King Pig, Prince Porky, and Wiz Pig are the highest ones. Until the recent updates, the farming is no longer working.
This section is in the need of expansion.
- Mouth Pool is located on the Pig Head Mountain behind a Friendship Gate. It consists of 10 waves, the first 9 each featuring a Spirit Caller that will run away after 3 turns. If you defeat it before it runs away, it will drop 10 Snoutlings. Together with the other undead pigs in this level, you will easily gain 110 Snoutlings per run.
- This level is currently a best place to farm shoutlings.
- Star Reef Castle was the useful castle for gathering snoutlings. It gives you 100 snoutlings for defeating Wiz Pig in the final wave. Until the recent updates (v1.4.6 and v1.4.7), the farming is no longer working, now it gives you 6-8 snoutlings.
- According to Rovio, it was never meant to give that many snoutlings. Basically that was a glitch.