On April 3, 2012, AB Friends introduced Golden/Easter Eggs when it was still called AB Facebook. There were 10 eggs. Here are the locations.
- Go to the main menu and click the "Shop" icon on the bottom-right. Go to the All-In-One-Bundle and the Easter Egg is next to the Mighty Eagle.
- Go to the main menu and click the "Avatar" icon near the Easter Egg level selection. The Bird-O-Matic will appear and the egg is in the top-right of the Red Bird picture.
- Go to the main menu and click the "i" icon on the bottom-right. The credits will appear. Scroll a bit downward and you'll see the Easter Egg in place of the "O" in "Ari Arnbjornsson."
- Go to the main menu and click the "Inbox" icon on the bottom-right. The Easter Egg is on the bottom-left.
- Go to any level (such as Mighty Hoax 4-14) and click the "?" button on the bottom-right. When you get the "Sling Scope" instruction page there is an Easter Egg adjacent to the target pig.
- Go to Surf & Turf level 6 and the Egg is next to the fortress in the cave near the barrel. Use a Yellow Bird to clear the wood so one of the blocks hit the egg.
- On Surf & Turf 37 there is a egg beneath the slingshot. Use the White Bird's egg to get it.
- In Mighty Hoax 12, the Golden Egg is in the top right corner of the level. Zoom out to see it and use a Yellow bird to hit it.
- On level 62 in Poached Eggs, the Golden Egg is located slightly to to the top right of the Pigs' building. The egg was suspended on a piece of dirt and must be zoomed out to obtain.
- Go to Poached Eggs 3 and you will find the egg on top of the smiley face. Hit it to get it.
- There are 10 Golden Eggs instead of 28 because Angry Birds Friends do not have many episodes.