|Angry Birds Go!|
Windows Phone 8
|Release Date:||November 26, 2013 (New Zealand)|
November 27, 2013 (Australia)
December 9, 2013 (Mexico)
December 11, 2013 (Worldwide)
Angry Birds Go! is a kart racing game based on the original game. It is the first 3D Angry Birds game but this the fourth game you can play as pigs, the third being Angry Birds Star Wars II, the second being Bad Piggies and the first being Angry Birds (King Pig Mode). The game involves downhill racing, with upgrade-able vehicles and character-specific powers. The game also uses the Telepods like Angry Birds Star Wars II, as in karts that can be 'teleported' into the game. It is the seventh installment of Angry Birds, and was released on November 26, 2013 in New Zealand, one day following in Australia, and on December 11, 2013 worldwide. A countdown app was released on October 31st, to see it go to Angry Birds GO! countdown app.
The story starts when the pigs are ready to race on the Piggy Island, while the birds are looking down on them. The Chronicler Pig is making the prizes. The third place will win shoes, the second will win an apple, and the winner will win a big cake. The birds then jump down and join the race with the pigs.
In Angry Birds Go!, you race as against pigs as Red, and recruit characters for your team. Your racers will get tired after playing five races, so you have to let them recharge. Your karts go through three stages: Bronze, Silver and Gold. To get to these stages, max out all upgrades for your kart. Once you do, you will get an all new kart every time you max out the upgrades.
- Red with his Super Roaster
- Stella with her Soda Pop Sedan
- Bomb with his Big Bang
- The Blues with their Tri-Toaster
- King Pig with his Royal Rumbler
- Terence with his Beep Beep
- Bubbles with his Rapid Rider
- Matilda with her Tub-Copter
- Foreman Pig with his Green Baron
- Hal with his Shoemerang
- Corporal Pig with his Dragster Snout
- Chuck with his Mega Rocket
- Minion Pigs with random karts
- Mechanic Pig as the Race Mechanic
Each of the characters has different special powers.
- Red: Uses a speed boost
- Stella: Covers herself with a big pink bubble that protects her from any possible damage and swoops coins and fruits within its radius
- Bomb: Blows himself up to slow down nearby racers and damage their karts; his own kart is not affected by the blast
- The Blues: Use a mini speed boost, up to three times; three of these boosts combined are equal to Red's single boost
- King Pig: Flies over the track with his balloons; while flying, you don't need to steer, but you can't collect coins or splat fruits
- Terence: Creates storms that shock nearby racers; the storm appears to be weaker than Bomb's explosion
- Bubbles: Expands to a huge size, speeds up while rolling with his inflated body, and swoops coins and fruits
- Matilda: Throws an egg bomb to racers in front of her
- Foreman Pig: Throws 3 TNT Dynamites to racers in front of him, which can be used up to three times; the only disadvantage is its short range
- Hal: Creates a tornado that slows down racers in front of him; the tornado can also collect coins or splat fruits for you and destroy TNT crates and blocks that are on your way
- Corporal Pig: Uses his helmet as a shield, spinning around him; the helmet also speeds up your kart and can be used to slow down nearby racers which can use this up to three times, at once or in separate times, and each helmet lasts for 15 seconds
- Chuck: Uses a mega speed boost
Race - A classic race with seven other racers. To pass this event, finish in the top 3.
Time Boom - Dodge obstacles and get to the finish line before the time-bomb explodes.
Fruit Splat - Race against minion pigs and splat the fruits until the bar is empty.
Versus - A race with a single opponent. To pass, simply finish the race before they do. In this event, you can choose between Easy, Medium, and Hard. The harder the difficulty, the more coins you earn.
Champion Chase - A duel with a new racer in a track. Beat them 3 times to recruit them.
- The game gives some resemblance to the original Angry Birds, with the presence of slingshot and power-ups.
- The game uses Hal in his new design from the Coca-Cola Trailer.
- Minion Pigs are not playable, but they do appear in races.
- All of the characters appear in their Toons design, except Hal (although it's possible that Hal might appear in Angry Birds Toons with his Coca-Cola Trailer appearance).
- On the cover of the Jenga tower knockdown game, if you look closely, you can see the Pirate Pig Attack game. This also happens with the Trophy Cup Challenge game.
- CC in real life stands for Cubic Centimeter, but according to Mechanic Pig, it stands for Cake Capacity.
- Many of the birds have the ability to use their powers, similar to the games.
- This is the first Angry Birds game to be played in a 3D perspective, as well as the first to feature three-dimensional CGI graphics.
- This is the second free full game, the first one being Angry Birds Rio.
- The game gives you the option to steer by tilting or touching.
- Just like the original game, you can use sponsored power-ups in this game.
- You can play Jenga's Pirate Pig Attack mode in this game by touching the Jenga button below the selection screen. To play it, you must enter the code which is in the Pirate Pig Attack toy.
- When the player finishes all brackets in a mode, the challenges will be available in that mode. Completing challenges will reward you gems.
- When you tap a character in its habitat in the big tree, the character commonly says "Hi" or "Hey".
- In Fruit Splat mode, when the player empties all the fruits on the bar, the fruits on the track change into coins.
- This is the only game besides Angry Birds, Seasons and Rio to have all the birds in it.
- Whenever a kart has been fully upgraded, the kart will "level up" and change in appearance, and the name of the kart will change too.
- When you pick a kart for Race or Versus, other racer/s will be using a variant of that kart.
- In order to unlock an episode, you have to recruit all characters in the previous episode and download the content to open the new episode.
- A few characters are not seen in their actual karts in their cutscenes nor in their Champion Chase. This is clearly a result of the developers' oversight.
- Bomb's real kart is Big Bang, but in Seedway Cutscene 5, he goes by Big Boomer, and in his Champion Chase, he goes by Roofster. Both Roofster and Big Boomer are variants of Big Bang.
- Chuck's real kart is Mega Rocket, but in Stunt Cutscence 5, he goes by Wall Magnet, and in his Champion Chase, he goes by Rocket Racer. Both Rocket Racer and Wall Magnet are variants of Mega Rocket.
- Each of the characters has different abilities in Champion Chase next to their regular powers, and they can use it repeatedly.
- Stella covers herself in a big bubble and blows bubbles backwards or forwards.
- Bomb blows himself up and throws bombs towards the player.
- The Blues use mini speed boosts and spawn a stone block, a wooden block and a glass block backwards.
- King Pig flies over the track with his balloons and spawns Minion Pigs' balloons backwards or forwards to slow down the player.
- Terence creates storms that shock the player and spawns big rocks backwards.
- Bubbles expands to a huge size and spawns a TNT Crate, a box of coins, or a box of boost, tied to a balloon backwards.
- Matilda throws egg bombs forwards and spawns spinning eggs backwards.
- Foreman Pig throws 3 TNT Dynamites 3 times forward and launches 2 TNT Rockets at once backwards.
- Hal creates a tornado and shoots boomerangs backwards.
- Corporal Pig shields himself with two helmets to protect him and throws TNT Crates backwards.
- Chuck uses mega speed boosts and leaves boosts behind.
- King Pig's Cart has the name Royal in every cart, except Beach Buggy and Green Machine.