This article contains information about an abandoned object.
The content of the article or this section may have been scrapped during development from the game, characters, or other Angry Birds medias.
|Angry Birds Holiday|
Current app icon
|Length (in levels):||100|
|Released:||(Philippines, May 25, 2016; soft-launched)|
Angry Birds Holiday is a casual game based on The Angry Birds Movie. It was developed by Sproing and published by Rovio Entertainment.
Rovio was comfirmed that Angry Birds Holiday has stopped development and the game will be shut down after December 31, 2016. 
- Gale (Spa)
- Red (Holiday Shop)
- Bomb (Slingshot)
- Terence (Chill-Zone)
- Handsome Bird (Gym)
- Chuck (Animal Watch)
- Willow (Crafting studio)
- Hal (Adventure Club)
- The Blues (Yard Sale)
- Chef Bird
- DJ Bird
The gameplay of Angry Birds Holiday is very different from all previous games in the series. The player is guided by Matilda, to run a business with them for the piggies taking a vacation in the resort and avoid going for the eggs.
The player may simply drag the pig or items into the designated area to service the pig. In addition, getting resources from servicing, harvesting crops and production buildings.
- Coins: The basic game currency. It can be used to purchase non-emergency items such as purchasing new production buildings, gardening areas, service areas and decorative items in shop.
- Gems: The premium game currency used to buy emergency items such as skip waiting times, buying slots and purchase insufficient items required.
- Slingshot Ticket: Send pigs to friends, contacts or flock list.
For a list of buildings, see Angry Birds Holiday/Buildings
For a list of crops in this game, see Crops (Angry Birds Holiday)
Tools are part of the Angry Birds Holidays.
- Repair tool: Repairs the building into good condition.
- Harvest tool: Harvest crops.
- Axe: Cut small trees down.
- Saw: Cut large trees down.
- TNT: Blow medium boulders.
For this game achievements, see Angry Birds Holiday/Achievements.
For this subject's image gallery, see Angry Birds Holiday/Gallery.