Since the game was released, this is the list of Angry Birds POP! updates with new levels, bug fixes, changes in the game appearance and more.
- A new area Homhock Holmes was added, with new 40 levels, totaling 1145 levels.
- The Adventures of Hamhock Holmes: Collect clues in very level to get rewards.
- Willow was removed and replaced with Matilda in Free the Hatchlings.
- Poppy was removed and replaced with Bomb in Beat the Clock.
- The Beat the Clock pre-level screen was revamped.
Version 2.23 (August 31, 2016)
- Gale was removed in defeat boss levels by King Pig, and was available for a limited time.
- A new icon with Red and Stella was putted, instead of that one with Red.
- A new episode was added: A Song of Eggs and Bacon with 20 new levels.
- In-game bonus for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users.
Version 2.22 (August 18, 2016)
- A new icon with Red was putted, instead of that one with Red and Luca.
- A new area was added: Baconheart with 20 new levels and new daily tasks.
- Shakira bird was removed from the map.
Red was added into the game for a limited time of 2 weeks.
Version 1.1.16 - Easter Update
- The game was updated with the Easter icon.
- New Splash Fruit was added.
- Bug fixes.
- Number of bees on the playing field was reduced to 3.
Version 1.0.16 - Worldwide Release
First game version launched in the App Stores worldwide.
Version 0.X (unknown)
The game was soft launched in an early stage. It had 4 bees on the playing field.
The Facebook version will be discontinued with 1105 levels as the finalized version.
- Gale was removed and replaced by King Pig, however, there were still Gale's voices left behind.
- When showing the mode type in the King Pig mode gameplay, it is in Drop the Pigs.
Both of the map music and the level music played together when attempted the level.
Added Mighty Eagle Eye Booster.