|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Length (in levels):||850 (Android)/ 850 (iOS) levels|
|Released:||October 21, 2010|
Mac OS X
BlackBerry Tablet OS
|Ratings:||ESRB: Rating Pending|
Angry Birds Seasons is the second game in the Angry Birds series, which contains episodes based around holidays and events. It is available on all major platforms.
Seasons was initially released as Angry Birds Halloween on October 20, 2010. The name was changed in December to Angry Birds Seasons with the Christmas episode Season's Greedings. Updates have continued since, and are listed below.
On August 23, 2011, the Mighty Eagle was released for the game on iOS devices.
Seasons is typically updated on a semi-monthly basis, each update adding a themed episode stylized by an upcoming holiday and usually two Golden Eggs. (The exceptions: Easter Eggs has 11 Golden Eggs (10 in PC and Mac), Summer Pignic has 3, Wreck the Halls has 3, Winter Wonderham has 3 (7 in Intel devices), Arctic Eggspedition has 4, South Hamerica has 3, Ham Dunk has 4, Ham Dunk has 3, Tropigal Paradise also has 3 and Pig Days doesn't have any) Angry Birds Seasons is split into seven Seasons: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Since version 3.2.0, Power-ups were added in gameplay.
- Bonus: - wherever you are at the episode selection menu, the button for this is always at the top. These contain levels from events around the world. It has ended in June 27 2016.
- Bonus: Power-Up Test Site - also located beside the Pig Days button, contains 5 levels and all Power-Ups are free in any of these.
- Bonus: The Pig Challenge-located right next to Summer Camp. You must play 4 levels for each and every weekday. If all levels are beaten, a level on Friday is unlocked.
Like the original game, all episodes have an item representing them which are flying around on the main menu screen once the episode is complete.
- Trick or Treat: Pumpkin
- Season's Greedings: Present
- Hogs and Kisses: Pig in a "Cupid Suit"
- Go Green, Get Lucky: Four-leaf Clover
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg
- Summer Pignic: Sunflower
- Moon Festival: Mooncake
- Ham'o'ween: Skull
- Wreck the Halls: Candy Cane
- Year of the Dragon: Firework
- Cherry Blossom: Cherry Blossom
- Piglantis: Red Starfish
- Back to School: Blue ABC Book
- Haunted Hogs: Ghost costume
- Winter Wonderham: Star-shaped Cookie
- Abra-Ca-Bacon: Colored Juggling Pins (3)
- Arctic Eggspedition: Furnace
- South Hamerica: Aztec Calendar
- Ham Dunk: Basketball
- On Finn Ice: Masonry Stove
- Tropigal Paradise: Tiki Statue
- Invasion of the Egg Snatchers: Gas Pump
- Ski or Squeal: Chair Lift
- Fairy Hogmother: Fairytale Mushroom
- Marie Hamtoinette: Pedestal
- Summer Camp: Camp Badge
- PiggyWood Studios: Pig Oscar Award, PIggywood "Superstar"
Bonus 3 Stars Golden Egg
Trick or Treat: Pumpkin
Season's Greedings: Present
Hogs and Kisses: Valentines Heart
Go Green, Get Lucky: Pot of Gold
Easter Eggs: Easter Egg
Summer Pignic: Basket
Moon Festival: Mooncake
Ham'o'ween: Black Pumpkin
Wreck the Halls: Pig-shaped Cookie
Year of the Dragon: Chinese Banner
Cherry Blossom: Japanese Fan
Back to School: Notepad
Haunted Hogs: Bat
Winter Wonderham: Christmas Ball
Abra-Ca-Bacon: 3 Juggling Pins
Arctic Eggspedition: Furnace
South Hamerica: Aztec Calendar
Ham Dunk: Basketball
On Finn Ice: Masonry Stove
Tropigal Paradise: Tiki Statue
Invasion of the Egg Snatchers: Gas Pump
Ski or Squeal: Chair Lift
Fairy Hogmother: Fairytale Mushroom
Marie Hamtoinette: Pedestal
Summer Camp: Camp Badge
Piggywood Studios : Pig Oscar Award, Piggywood "Superstar"
- When a bird is launched, sometimes it will make random face expressions (such as holding their beak open or blinking) for an unknown reason.
- Since before Ham'o'ween update, Launching another bird in the air while Red, Chuck or Hal is launched, they will freeze sprite and will not look collapsed. This bug has been fixed.
- Since before Ham'o'ween update, only one of the blues face was collapsed. The bug has been fixed.
- Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day are the only three holidays to be represented in Seasons more than once. However, the summer holiday has appeared more than once, but it is in completely different settings from a Picnic to Atlantis and then a volcano island.
- Season 3 is the shortest season that has 3 episodes, Haunted Hogs, Winter Wonderham, and Abra-ca-Bacon. (4 episodes if you are counting Arctic Eggspedition)
- This is the only game so far to not have the new updated Angry Birds sprites but in the Arctic Eggspedition update Bomb's white spot doesn't appear. (as seen in Rio and Chrome.)
- This is also the only game to keep the Birds and Bad Piggies' old design instead of their Angry Birds Chrome design.
- South Hamerica added Pig Days. It has ended in June 27 2016 and replaced with The Pig Challange.
- Ham Dunk was originally released in Season 4 but 15 new levels were released in 2015, making it also part of Season 5.
- Tropigal Paradise changed the font into a thick font, It also changed the loading style,
- Some newer loading screens feature the birds in their Toons form (now Movie form in v6.0.1 update), but they appear in their original form in the actual game.
- The Invasion of the Egg Snatchers update added "Bird Wear", making this the second game where you can change a bird's costume at will, the first being Angry Birds Stella.
- The telebird based on Red's sprite makes Bomb noises.
- Trick or Treat was originally released in Season 2010 but 30 new levels were released in 2016, making it also part of Season 2016.
- Pig Days is now located at Season 2016, despite it being released in 2014 along with South Hamerica.
Main article: Angry Birds Seasons/Image Gallery