|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Length (in levels):||420 levels|
|Released:||October 21, 2010|
Mac OS X
BlackBerry Tablet OS
|Ratings:||ESRB: Rating Pending|
Angry Birds Seasons is the second game in the Angry Birds series, which contains episodes based around holidays. It is available on all major platforms.
Seasons was initially released as Angry Birds Halloween on October 20, 2010. The name was changed in December to Angry Birds Seasons with the Christmas episode Season's Greedings. Updates have continued since, and are listed below.
On August 23, 2011, the Mighty Eagle was released for the game on iOS devices.
Seasons is typically updated on a semi-monthly basis, each update adding a themed episode stylized by an upcoming holiday and usually two Golden Eggs. (The exceptions: Easter Eggs has 11 Golden Eggs (10 in PC and Mac), Summer Pignic has 3, and Wreck the Halls has 3.) Angry Birds Seasons is split into four Seasons: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 and Season 4.
Since version 3.2.0, Power-ups were added in gameplay.
Below is a list of episodes released in Season 1 from Trick or Treat to Mooncake Festival:
- Trick or Treat: Halloween 2010, October 21st, 2010
- Season's Greedings: Christmas 2010, December 1st, 2010
- Hogs and Kisses: Valentine's Day 2011, February 7th, 2011
- Go Green, Get Lucky: St. Patrick's Day 2011, March 10th, 2011
- Easter Eggs: Easter 2011, April 18th, 2011
- Summer Pignic: Summer 2011, June 21st, 2011
- Mooncake Festival: Mid-Autumn Festival 2011, September 1st, 2011
- Ham'o'ween: Halloween 2011, October 21st, 2011 (Bubbles debuted)
- Wreck the Halls: Christmas 2011, December 1st, 2011
- Year of the Dragon: Chinese New Year, January 19th, 2012 (Mighty Dragon debuted)
- Cherry Blossom: Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival 2012, March 7th, 2012
- Piglantis: Summer 2012, June 14th, 2012
- Back to School: School Returns, August 16th, 2012 (Stella debuted)
Below is a list of episodes released in Season 3 with Haunted Hogs to Abra-Ca-Bacon. This season has 4 bonus levels in each episode, just like in Angry Birds Rio; 3 levels unlocked by collecting certain amounts of stars, and 1 level unlocked by collecting 10 feathers by using Mighty Eagle and getting 100% Total Destruction.
14. Haunted Hogs: Halloween 2012, October 23rd, 2012
15. Winter Wonderham: Christmas 2012, December 1st, 2012 (Power-Ups debuted)
16. Abra-Ca-Bacon: World Circus Day, May 16th, 2013 (Allaka-BAM and portals debuted)
Below is a list of episodes released in Season 4 with Arctic Eggspedition.
17. Arctic Eggspedition: Chirstmas 2013, December 4, 2013
Like the original game, all episodes have an item representing them which are flying around on the main menu screen once the episode is complete.
- Trick or Treat: Jack-o'-lantern
- Season's Greedings: Present
- Hogs and Kisses: Pig in a "Cupid Suit"
- Go Green, Get Lucky: Four-leaf Clover
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg
- Summer Pignic: Sunflower
- Moon Festival: Mooncake
- Ham'o'ween: Skull
- Wreck the Halls: Candy Cane
- Year of the Dragon: Firework
- Cherry Blossom: Cherry Blossom
- Piglantis: Red Starfish
- Back to School: Blue ABC Book
- Haunted Hogs: Ghost costume
- Winter Wonderham: Star-shaped Cookie
- Abra-Ca-Bacon: Colored Juggling Pins (3)
- Arctic Eggspedition: Big Stove
In the Piglantis version, the older seasons' pictures were removed and replaced with the current picture.
- Halloween and Christmas are the only two holidays to be represented in Seasons more than once. However, the summer holiday has appeared more than once, but it is in completely different settings from a Picnic to Atlantis.
- This is the only game so far to not have the new updated Angry Birds sprites but in the Arctic Eggspedition update Bomb's white spot doesn't appear. (as seen in Rio and Chrome.)