|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Length (in levels):||420 levels|
|Released:||October 21, 2010|
Mac OS X
BlackBerry Tablet OS
|Ratings:||ESRB: Rating Pending|
Angry Birds Seasons' is the second game in the Angry Birds series, which contains episodes based around holidays. It is available on all major platforms.
Seasons was initially released as Angry Birds Halloween on October 20, 2010. The name was changed in December to Angry Birds Seasons with the Christmas episode Season's Greedings. Updates have continued since, and are listed below.
On August 23, 2011, the Mighty Eagle was released for the game on iOS devices.
Seasons is typically updated on a semi-monthly basis, each update adding a themed episode stylized by an upcoming holiday and usually two Golden Eggs. (The exceptions: Easter Eggs has 11 Golden Eggs (10 in PC and Mac), Summer Pignic has 3, and Wreck the Halls has 3.) Angry Birds Seasons is split into four Seasons: Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 and Season 4.
Since version 3.2.0, Power-ups were added in gameplay.
Like the original game, all episodes have an item representing them which are flying around on the main menu screen once the episode is complete.
- Trick or Treat: Jack-o'-lantern
- Season's Greedings: Present
- Hogs and Kisses: Pig in a "Cupid Suit"
- Go Green, Get Lucky: Four-leaf Clover
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg
- Summer Pignic: Sunflower
- Moon Festival: Mooncake
- Ham'o'ween: Skull
- Wreck the Halls: Candy Cane
- Year of the Dragon: Firework
- Cherry Blossom: Cherry Blossom
- Piglantis: Red Starfish
- Back to School: Blue ABC Book
- Haunted Hogs: Ghost costume
- Winter Wonderham: Star-shaped Cookie
- Abra-Ca-Bacon: Colored Juggling Pins (3)
- Arctic Eggspedition: Big Stove
- South Hamerica: Big Aztec Calender
- Ham Dunk: Big Basketball
- On Finn Ice:
When Piglantis was released, the older seasons' pictures shown in the credits were removed and replaced with the current picture.
- When a bird is launched but you go to the shop and back, the bird will go to it's original sprite until it is programed to show a different face. This is permanent on Matilda.
- Since before Ham o ween update, Launching another bird in the air while Red, Chuck or Hal is launched, they will freeze sprite and will not look collapsed. This bug has been fixed.
- Since before Ham o ween update, only one of the blues face was collapsed. The bug has been fixed.
Angry Birds Seasons always change the icons and loading screens. The below are the icons and loading screens galleries.
- Halloween and Christmas are the only two holidays to be represented in Seasons more than once. However, the summer holiday has appeared more than once, but it is in completely different settings from a Picnic to Atlantis.
- This is the only game so far to not have the new updated Angry Birds sprites but in the Arctic Eggspedition update Bomb's white spot doesn't appear. (as seen in Rio and Chrome.)
- This is also the only game to keep the Birds and Bad Piggies' old design instead of their Angry Birds Chrome design.