- Blaster Droid
Attach a blaster bolt shooting droid to your bird! It shoots in front of your bird all the time!
- Thermal Detonater
Attach a bomb on the bird that explodes when it hits an object.
- Lightsaber Sling
Energize the slingshot to increase birds speed and mass.
- Clone Bird
Clones the bird on the slingshot and gives you a bonus bird.
- Mighty Millennium Falcon
The game has garnered a lot of positive response as well as the normal game.
- The Lightsaber Slingshot is just like King Sling in Angry Birds Friends, but the Birds glow in blue.
- There is a shop that looks like Cloud City, but it has a coin in its orbit.
- Sadly, the app closed forever March, 2014.
- If you look in the distance in the photo with Angry Birds Toons (see below), you can see a though AT-ATless Hoth. This means Hoth would be planned in secrecy.
- The power-ups have been most recently added the the original Angry Birds Star Wars.
- ↑ FAQ - Angry Birds Star Wars on Facebook
- ↑ Angry Birds Star Wars reaches “explosive conclusion”
- ↑ Angry Birds Star Wars for PC