- Blaster Droid
Attach a blaster bolt shooting droid to your bird! It shoots in front of your bird all the time!
- Thermal Detonater
Attach a bomb on the bird that explodes when it hits an object.
- Lightsaber Sling
Energize the slingshot to increase birds speed and mass.
- Clone Bird
Clones the bird on the slingshot and gives you a bonus bird.
- Mighty Millennium Falcon
The game has garnered a lot of positive response as well as the normal game.
- The Lightsaber Slingshot is just like King Sling in Angry Birds Friends, but the Birds glow in blue.
- There is a shop in Coruscant, but it has a coin in its orbit.
- Sadly, the app was closed down in March 3, 2014. You'll be sad when Rovio closed the game down until further notice. However, it's possible that after Angry Birds Star Wars II came out, Rovio will add more episodes to Angry Birds Star Wars. Though, it's unknown if the game will return, but it might be returning in 2015.
- If you look in the distance in the photo with Angry Birds Toons (see below), you can see a though AT-ATless Hoth. This means Hoth would be planned in secrecy.
- The power-ups have been most recently added the the original Angry Birds Star Wars.