|Angry Birds Star Wars II|
Windows Phone 8
|Release Date:||September 18, 2013|
October 24, 2013 (PC)
Angry Birds Star Wars II is a sequel to Angry Birds Star Wars, focusing on the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith). It is the sixth installment of the Angry Birds series and the third to be a crossover, after Rio and Star Wars.
The primary feature of Star Wars II is the ability to side with either the Republic (Bird Side), or the Pork Side, each with their own sets of playable characters and chapters. The game also features the use of "Telepods" plastic stands that enable players to import specific figures into the game, which can then be used in-game.
See here for more info on characters and powers.
- Red as Anakin Skywalker (Podracer, Jedi Padawan, Sith Apprentice)
- Bomb as Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Stella as Padmé Amidala
- New Bird as Qui-Gon Jinn
- Bomb (colored brown) as Mace Windu
- New Bird as Yoda
- Chuck (colored brown) as Captain Panaka
- The Blues as Jedi Younglings (Padawans)
- Matilda as C-3PO (Gold, Silver)
- Egg as R2-D2
- Bird as Jar Jar Binks
- Pig as Darth Maul
- Corporal Pig as General Grievous
- Pig as Jango Fett
- New Pig as Droideka
- Pig as Battle Droid (Gold, Red)
- Pig as Shadowtrooper
- Female Pig as Zam Wesell
- Foreman Pig as Count Dooku
- King Pig as Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine (Normal, Hologram)
- Pig as Shocktrooper
- Red as Luke Skywalker (Jedi, Endor, Pilot)
- Stella as Princess Leia
- Chuck as Han Solo
- Terence as Chewbacca
- Pig as Stormtrooper
- Pig and Bird as Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker old)
- Red and Chuck (colored white) as Naboo Royal Securities
- Bubbles as Jawas
- Aquatic Bird as Gungans
- Pig as Battle Droid in shotter nave
- Pig as Tusken Raiders
- Pig as Sebulba and orange podracer
- Pig as Nute Gunray
- Pig as Stormstrooper (coming soon)
- Female pig as Asajj Ventress (coming soon)
- Pig as Watto (shop)
- Bomb and Chuck are colored brown to show that the actors in real life are African-American. The same thing goes to Lando Calrissian from the first game.
- This is the first game based on Angry Birds to allow Pigs to directly combat Birds, as in the original Angry Birds, they fought eggs in the bonus King Pig levels, and in Bad Piggies, they were forced to defend from and evade the Birds.
- This is the first Angry Birds game to not use the original character's designs as a base to make the new characters. For example, Red looks exactly the same in the original, Rio, and Seasons, and in Space, he just gets a mask. However, in this game, his design is completely different, in fact he seems to use his Toons sprite, along with the Younglings and the Emperor. Bomb is also displayed with a different design on his beak, also similar to Toons.
- In the game, the Battle Droids are Green-Yellow, but its telepod figure is white.
- In the game, Chewbacca's belt is on the right, but its telepod figure belt is on the left.
- This is the first game that Red is not the first playable Bird. Instead, The Mighty Eagle is, and Red is fifth to appear.
- As in the previous game, enemy pigs (or birds) can be killed by tapping them on the level selection screen.
- Acording to the back of the Telepods box it said that you can unlock 2 characters in the app.
- This game has DK readers books based on the story of the game.
- The Red Battle Pig's power is the same as Lando Bird in the first game.
- Telepods cannot be used in the PC version and credits cannot be purchased. Instead the player gets credits for starting each level.Lando Bird and the Rebel Birds are the only birds in Angry Birds Star Wars to not reappear in it's sequel. But Lando Bird is replaced by Red battle droids in V.1.1.0. and the Rebel Birds briefly appear in a Telepods Trailer.
- The playable Battle Pig is completely yellow, but the non-playable version has green on the bottom, snout and the ears.
- There were 32 characters in v1.0.0 but in v1.1.0 now there is 36 characters with 4 added characters.
Game names means calling characters names that are from the books. The names from the books are made by combinations of names of the characters in the game with the names in the films. Now, these names are no longer used.
- ↑ ♙http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-star-wars-ii-coming-sept-19/
- ↑ http://androidcommunity.com/angry-birds-star-wars-ii-coming-in-september-with-telepods-support-20130715/
Links to More: