|Angry Birds Stella|
|Release Date:||September 4,2014|
Angry Birds Stella is the spin-off game of Angry Birds released on September 4, 2014.
The game features Stella in the starring role taking a vacation from her adventures with the Flock, traveling to Golden Island and visiting an assortment of characters created exclusively for the game, including four new playable Birds and improved visuals resembling the Angry Birds Toons shorts.
Get ready for something new in the Angry Birds Universe! Meet Stella and her friends, a group of feisty characters with a shared love for fun, adventure, and creativity. The story of Stella swings the fans to parts of the Angry Birds world we've never seen before. Angry Birds Stella is all about inspiration, empowerment and other real issues, without forgetting entertainment and fun.
"Angry Birds Stella is breaking the mold by introducing strong, passionate characters who really stand for something, while adding plenty of action and reality into the mix," said Mikael Hed, CEO of Rovio Entertainment. "The Angry Birds Stella story will live and evolve physical and digital, bridging them in fun and innovative ways. Stella and her friends are here to stay, with plenty of adventures ahead of them."
Angry Birds Stella will bring fans a wide range of entertainment across multiple media, such as games, animation, toys, books, and other retail products for many years to come. Stay tuned for more details, including exciting products and partnerships lined up for the future.
- Gale (playable by choice after the first episode is cleared, does not appear in any levels by default)
There are two episodes in Angry Birds Stella.
- Angry Birds Stella is the first main game in the series as a whole where the playable Birds are not given alternative names named after their color or an attribute to the character.
- Angry Birds Stella is a unique game for the following reasons:
- There is only one returning playable Bird.
- It is the only Angry Birds Game or Spinoff where Red does not appear.
- It is the first Angry Bird Game to be directly aimed at a feminine audience.
- It is the only game where the villain is female.
- It is the only game where the flock has only 1 male member.
- It is the only game where the main character is female.
- It is one of the only games to have its own Comic-Con Panel.
- It is the only game where the main villain does not appear in the final level.
- This is the first game where the main villain is a bird, as well as the first depiction of infighting amongst the birds.
- In the in-game files, the game is referred to as "Purple" and "PURPLE_BIRD" on multiple occasions, possibly referring to Gale.
- Each of the birds abilities are similar to those from previous games.
- Thus game used to have a Facebook Glitch. You didn't have to connect Facebook to play the game or you couldn't play the game anymore. You had to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Makes you lose all progress because Rovio Account is not available in this game.