|Angry Birds Stella|
|Release Date:||September 4,2014|
Angry Birds Stella is the spin-off game of Angry Birds released on September 4, 2014.
The game features Stella in the starring role taking a vacation from her adventures with the Flock, traveling to Golden Island and visiting an assortment of characters created exclusively for the game, including four new playable Birds and improved visuals resembling the Angry Birds Toons shorts.
Get ready for something new in the Angry Birds Universe! Meet Stella and her friends, a group of feisty characters with a shared love for fun, adventure, and creativity. The story of Stella swings the fans to parts of the Angry Birds world we've never seen before. Angry Birds Stella is all about inspiration, empowerment and other real issues, without forgetting entertainment and fun.
"Angry Birds Stella is breaking the mold by introducing strong, passionate characters who really stand for something, while adding plenty of action and reality into the mix," said Mikael Hed, CEO of Rovio Entertainment. "The Angry Birds Stella story will live and evolve physical and digital, bridging them in fun and innovative ways. Stella and her friends are here to stay, with plenty of adventures ahead of them."
Angry Birds Stella will bring fans a wide range of entertainment across multiple media, such as games, animation, toys, books, and other retail products for many years to come. Stay tuned for more details, including exciting products and partnerships lined up for the future.
- Stella (she can ricochet off various types of materials)
- Poppy (She goes wild and spins straight down through most types of blocks, but better through wood and glass)
- Luca (His sonic blast shatters glass and goes through wood effectively. It doesn’t travel through stone.)
- Willow (As you tap and hold she pivots and upon release she saws through wood and glass like a knife through butter, but they will alter her trajectory)
- Dahlia (This is a neat ability, but also tricky to master at first. The key here is to remember that she will teleport in the direction she is headed. Tap and hold and then release when she’s where you want her.)
- Gale (playable by choice after the first episode is cleared, does not appear in any levels by default)
- Minion Pig (only oinks)
- Handsome Pig (oinks with style)
- Boom Pig (goes “boom” when popped)
- Heli Pig (Hovers in the air)
- Space Pig (makes all blocks and pigs ignore gravity)
- Big Pig (Causes earthquakes he lands)
- Muscle Pig (Square and together. Won’t roll either)
- Ninja Pig (Swaps places eith other pigs when in danger)
- Jetpack Pig ( hovers and will spiral down and explode when defeated)
- Cursed Pig/Zombie Pigs (comes back as a zombie pig when popped)
- Crossfit Pig (transforms all regular pigs into muscle pigs)
- Necromancer Pig (brings back any popped pigs as zombie pigs)
- Explosive Fruit Box (explode when broken)
- Vortex Box (pulls all objects towards the center for a couple of seconds)
- Box of Coins (explode and spreads around coins that can be collected)
- Geyser Box (pushes all objects in the area up)
- Pig in a Box (it’s a pig hiding in a box)
- Anti-Gravity Box (explodes and makes surrounding objects levitate for a couple of seconds)
Lost and Found
Later win a random levels you can win some itens as:
- Trekking Gear (More Pig sightings on the map)
- Luca's Toy Cars (10% more coins from pigs)
- Lounge Carpets (5 coins more from large rewards in the Wheel of Fortune)
- Willow's Espresso Machine (1% faster Hammer Refill)
- Stella's Surfboard (2% faster Hammer Refill)
- Stella's Skateboard (15% more coins from pigs)
- Television (5 coins more from large rewards in Wheel of Fortune)
- Sofa (10 coins more from large rewards in Wheel of Fortune
- Poppy's Gong (3% faster Hammer Refill)
- Game Console (10 coins more from large rewards in Wheel of Fortune)
- Bicycle (More Pig sightings on the map)
- Dahlia's Astronomy Set (15% more coins from pigs)
- Luca's Toy Robot (4% faster Hammer Refill)
- Pile of Pillows (5 coins more from small rewards in Wheel of Fortune)
- Willow's Painting (15% more coins from pigs)
- Dahlia's Chemistry Set (5% faster Hammer Refill)
- Poppy's Drums (20% more coins from pigs)
There are two episodes in Angry Birds Stella.
Non Sequential: Random Levels (Levels around the Golden Island).
Hammer Power-Up: is first unlocked on level 13. Press it to destroy any enemie. After using it it takes a certain amount of time for it to recharge or you can spend coins and use it immediately.
- Angry Birds Stella is the first main game in the series as a whole where the playable Birds are not given alternative names named after their color or an attribute to the character.
- The following reasons of why Angry Birds Stella is a unique game.
- There is only one returning playable Bird.
- It is the only Angry Birds Game or Spinoff where Red does not appear.
- It is the first Angry Bird Game to be directly aimed at a feminine audience.
- It is the only game where the villain is female.
- It is the only game where the flock has only 1 male member.
- It is the only game where the main character is female.
- It is one of the only games to have its own Comic-Con Panel.
- It is the only game where the main villain does not appear in the final level.
- This is the first game where the main villain is a bird, as well as the first depiction of infighting amongst the birds.
- In the in-game files, the game is referred to as "Purple" and "PURPLE_BIRD" on multiple occasions, possibly referring to Gale.
- Each of the birds abilities are similar to those from previous games.
- Thus game used to have a Facebook Glitch. You didn't have to connect Facebook to play the game or you couldn't play the game anymore. You had to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Makes you lose all progress because Rovio Account is not available in this game.
- Hidden in the credits of Angry Birds Stella you will find a fun mini-game where the objective is to keep the pigs up in the air.
- For the first time ever the Zombie Pigs are available out Halloween Tournament in Angry Birds Friends.
- For unlock the new pigs the player must pass the levels until level 33.
- Now Angry Birds Stella Game has the Wheel of Fortune as Angry Birds Epic but here you can win nothing instead of win any 3 rewards.
- You can play 5 non sequential levels, later you must wait among few minutes and one hour and half.
- This game has now Bird and Pig side, as Angry Birds Star Wars 2, and Gale was placed in Bird Side.
- Has a Christmas Level, it appers once time by day (Probably until Christmas 2014).
- In v1.1.0 you can see your Facebook friends on map.
- The new update shows Stella and your friends on top of tree with your Lost and Found itens.
- The Lost and Found itens can be upgradable, them have between 3 and 5 pieces.
- To unlock new Random Levels, you can pay coins to open instantly.
- Random Levels gift you with one, two or three pieces of crystals, and these crystal are collected to pass a level.
- When you collect all pieces of item you win more crystal pieces.
- Has got a purple bar showing your level progress.
- Has got a area written Coming Soon, looks like a Circus.
- The cave was not unlocked for a while.
- You can see Red as a Luca's toy, inside a car, referencing Angry Birds Go!