The Angry Birds Wiki Image Unit is a Committee Sub-Group of the Angry Birds Wiki Staff directly underneath the Committee Group. Image Unit users are trusted with rollback rights and monitor the grammar on the wiki.
The Image Unit Supervisor is a Committee Member responsible for overseeing activity within the group, and helping users who are having difficulty.
Image Unit users will have this on their userpage:
|This user is an Image Unit User of Angry Birds Wiki.|
|Redbird25||Redbird25||Image Unit User||April 3, 2013||Semi-active|
|SugarPenguin12||Image Unit User||June 17, 2014||Inactive|
|AquaAngryBirdsFan||AquaAngryBirdsFan||Image Unit User||January 30, 2015||Active|
Responsibilities of the Image Unit
- Undo vandalism
- Upload cleaner versions of low-quality images
- Upload images for newly-created pages
Requirements to be a Member
- Be a daily, if not, weekly active user for 3 months.
- At least 300 edits
- Regularly do the above mentioned responsibilities
Applying to be a member
Use this talk page to request to become an Image Unit member. You will need to have done all previous requirements before applying.
This page can also be used to nominate other users to become members.
The Image Unit supervisor, along with the rest of the group vote on whether an applicant is ready to join the group. If there is no Image Unit Supervisor, then the Committee Group Supervisor will replace that position until one is found.
If you are declined, and disagree with the voters' opinions, discuss it below.
Use "Header 2" or "== ==" in source mode to write your username. Under it, explain why you are applying to become a Image Unit Member and why you think you are qualified to become one.
Response: Say either, "Support" or "Decline" when explaining your reasons on why the applicant is or is not qualified.
- A good reason: Decline - You have been uncooperative and unproductive
- A bad reason: Decline - I don't like you
I would like to become an image unit member because (reason) (signature)
- Member #1: Decline - (reason) (signature)
- Member #2: Decline - (reason) (signature)
- Member #3: Support - (reason) (signature)
- Group Supervisor #1: Decline - (reason) (signature)
I don't agree with your decision because (reason) (signature)