|Angry Birds Wiki|
Angry Birds Wiki is an informative site for all things Angry Birds. Please follow these rules for the good of this wiki and users. These rules apply to making pages, editing the wiki and everything in between.Violating the rules below will very likely get you banned for a period of time or infinitely, depending on the severity of the action.
Respect for Others
- All users, regardless of status, are required to show the utmost respect to others at all times. No slander, harassment or insults will be tolerated at any time.
- Do not insult or make fun of the ones who do not use proper grammar for not being that good at English. Not everybody is fluent in English. Please respect that.
- No minimodding. Minimodding occurs when a user oversteps the boundaries of their authority. (Such as warning another user about a policy violation)
We encourage users to make others aware of our policies, but actual warnings are the responsibility of the Wiki staff. (The sole exception to this is any content that insults or slanders a user personally) If you see any policy violations, please bring it up to a member of the Wiki staff.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated. Vandalism can come in many forms, ranging from deleting a portion of the page without proper reason to adding gibberish or foul language. If someone becomes a vandal, the administrators have the right to block the person for an indefinite amount of time depending on the severity of the act.
- Cyberbullying or Insulting/Harassment to other users is not permitted. It is the right of any user to remove, or request the removal of, any comment, blog, forum, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in blocks.
- Insulting/slandering other users is not permitted. It is the right of any user to remove, or request the removal of, any comment, blog, forum, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in lengthy blocks.
- Do not use any inappropriate language. Kids visit this website, so no inappropriate language whatsoever. Any offense will result in an extended block.
- All users must have a Wikia account to contribute.
- Do not post any fan fiction. This is not a fanon wiki, please post it on the fanon wikis (ones in home page), or your blog posts. If you post in article pages you will be blocked.
- Do not post or speculate any future information about future games/birds/etc without it being heavily supported with reliable sources.
- Do not disrupt the format of a page unless if needed. If you want to change a certain page, contact an admin permission and approval.
- Spamming is prohibited.
- Do not rename pages to your own preference.
- Do not post links leading to playing Angry Birds online.
- An edit war is the repeated undoing of edits (or reading information) by different editors.
- If someone undoes an edit of yours, it is not appropriate to undo their edit. Please, start a discussion on the forums to reach a consensus. You can make your case for your opinion there and get unbiased opinions on the subject
- Any editors engaged in edit warring will be warned, and possibly blocked, depending on the situation.
- Insults or harassing other users is not permitted.
- Excessive cursing
- Spamming or trolling.
- Spamming links to external sites
- Do not display a bad attitude
- Excessive use of caps is unacceptable (e.g. RED IS THE ANGRIEST BIRD!)
- No swearing. (S-bomb, F-bomb and C-bomb not allowed, but censoring swearing is allowed (e.g. This Toons episode is f***ing.))
- No arguments on chat. Wikia is supposed to be a nice, safe and friendly place, so no negativity.
- Do not enter chat just to advertise another Wikia/chat/site/etc.
- Do not enter chat just to complain/protest a ban/block on another Wikia
- Respect ALL users, regardless of differences in opinion, or disagreements.
- Users can go back to chat if got kicked for another chance, they can get banned for a period time after three chances. If continue after unbanned, the next ban will last longer.
Users Regarding Staff
- Users who have a majority amount of contributions to talk pages and forums cannot enter the Staff even though they pass the 500 mark. Until they have proven they had made enough productive edits their Staff Requests cannot be accepted.
- Users who have been blocked more than twice at some point will not be allowed to join the Staff unless they make an acceptable change. Users who have been ever blocked for more than a full year can never join the Staff.
- Users must continue to use their staff rights once in the staff or else they will be stripped of their privileges. (Ex, Image Unit stops producing images) Breaks are acceptable.
If You Are Blocked/Banned
- If you are blocked or banned and want to appeal it, please use your message wall on THIS wiki.or contact an administrator on their wall on the Community Central Wiki.
- If you are blocked/banned on this Wiki, it is NOT appropriate to follow any Admin to another Wiki they work on to protest. This will result in an extended block here.
- If you are blocked/banned by one of our Admins on another Wiki, do not follow the Admin here to complain. This will result in a block here and possibly an extension on the Wiki in question
Talk Pages & Comments
- Comments on pages are expected to be appropriate. This means that there should be no inappropriate language, the comment should not be irrelevant, and should not be inflammatory. Any comments insulting or harassing any users will be deleted; such comments will also result in blocks.
- Only use talk pages or comments to discuss changes in the article. If you want to start a community discussion, please use the forums.
- Do not comment under any section that has a closed discussion template. Any comment will be deleted immediately.
User Profile Policy
Username and Avatar
- Usernames should never be offensive, misleading, disruptive or promotional. This also prohibits impersonating other users.
- Avatar shouldn't be unsafe like human's breast or naked or others that are not appropriate for avatars. Users using avatar like this will be warned to change.
Your user page is the page where you can tell a little more about yourself.
For your own safety and security, your user page should not have the following things.
- Your full name. Just put your first name or go by your User name.
- Full names of your friends or relatives.
- The school or college you go to, or your place of employment.
- The city you live in.
- Your birthdate.
The more specific information you reveal about yourself, the easier it is for an identity thief to find out details about you. If you have enabled the "E-mail this user" function in your Preferences ("Enable e-mail from other users" on the main User Profile tab), you may want to use a different e-mail address than the one you used to sign up for your Wikia account. Gmail and Yahoo are amongst the many companies that offer free e-mail account.
Another User's Page
Editing another user's profile is considered impolite and should not be done without their permission. Changing spellings on their user page should not be done as the user may want it that way, and material should not be added or removed if you think it will look better, for the same reason. Exceptions include, but are not limited to: Correcting vandalism, To remove or fix a link/template. Fixing coding mistakes.
To comply with COPPA, all Wikia users must be 13 years old or over. If it becomes known in chat (or out) that a user is under 13 by admins or Wikia staff, they will be blocked.
Adapted from User page policies found on Phineas and Ferb Wiki
- All users utilizing the forums are to be respectful of each other. Slander, harassment, and insults will result in lengthy blocks without question, and the offending post will be removed.
- You can flag multiple topics in one thread. There is no need to post things repeatedly.
- Keep the thread on topic as much as possible. Remember, you can always change to another topic and start a discussion there! Threads that go off topic excessively and for a long period of time will be considered spam, and may be closed due to it.