|Angry Birds Wiki|
Angry Birds Wiki is an informative site for all things Angry Birds. Please follow these rules for the good of this wiki and users. These rules apply to making pages, editing the wiki and everything in between.Violating the rules below will very likely get you banned for a period of time or infinitely, depending on the severity of the action.
- Vandalism of any form will not be tolerated. Vandalism is either:
- deleting a large portion of the page without proper reason.
- Inserting false information
- If someone becomes a vandal, admins will have the right to block the person for an indefinite amount of time, depending on the severity of the act.
- Do not post any fan fiction. This is not a fanon wiki, please post it on the fanon wiki. or on the ones posted on the home page
- Do not post or speculate any future information about future games/birds/etc without it being heavily supported with reliable sources.
- Do not disrupt the format of a page unless if needed. If you want to change a certain page, contact an admin permission and approval.
- Do not post any inappropriate language. Kids may visit this website, so no inappropriate language whatsoever. Any offense will result in an extended block.
- Spamming is prohibited.
- Do not rename pages to your own preference.
- Do not post links leading to playing Angry Birds online.
- No advertising for other sites.
- If someone undoes an edit of yours, it is not appropriate to undo their edit. This is called edit warring.
- Cyberbullying or Insulting/Harassment to other users is not permitted. It is the right of any user to remove, or request the removal of, any comment, blog, forum, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in blocks.
- No spamming or trolling.
- Insults or harassing other users is not permitted.
- No spamming or trolling.
- Do not spam links to external sites
- Do not display a bad attitude
- No swearing
- Do not come back onto chat if you were kicked.
- Excessive use of caps is unacceptable
- No arguments on chat. Wikia is supposed to be a nice, safe and friendly place, so no negativity.
- Do not enter chat just to advertise another wikia/chat/site/etc.
- Do not enter chat just to complain/protest a ban/block on another wikia
- Respect the admins and chat moderators. Do not shout or talk to them in a disrespectful way.
To comply with COPPA, all Wikia users must be 13 years old or over. If it becomes known in chat (or out) that a user is under 13, they will be blocked.
Users Regarding Staff
- Users who have a majority amount of contributions to talk pages and fourms cannot enter the Staff even though they pass the 500 mark. Until they have proven they had made enough productive edits their Staff Requests cannot be accepted.
- Users who have been blocked more than twice at some point will not be allowed to join the Staff unless they make acceptable change. Users who have been ever blocked for more than a full year can never join the Staff.
- Users must continue to use their staff rights once in the staff or else they will be stripped of their privilages. (Ex, Image Unit stops producing images) Breaks are acceptable.
- Only use talk pages to discuss changes in the article. If you want to start a community discussion, please use the forums.
- Do not comment under any section that has a closed discussion template. Any comment will be deleted immediately.
User Profile Policy
Your user page is the page where you can tell a little more about yourself.
For your own safety and security, your user page should not have the following things.
- Your full name. Just put your first name or go by your User name.
- Full names of your friends or relatives.
- The school or college you go to, or your place of employment.
- The city you live in.
- Your birthdate.
The more specific information you reveal about yourself, the easier it is for an identity thief to find out details about you. If you have enabled the "E-mail this user" function in your Preferences ("Enable e-mail from other users" on the main User Profile tab), you may want to use a different e-mail address than the one you used to sign up for your Wikia account. Gmail and Yahoo are amongst the many companies that offer free e-mail account.
Another User's Page
Editing another user's profile is considered impolite and should not be done without their permission. Changing spellings on their user page should not be done as the user may want it that way, and material should not be added or removed if you think it will look better, for the same reason. Exceptions include, but are not limited to: Correcting vandalism, To remove or fix a link/template. Fixing coding mistakes.
Adapted from User page policies found on Phineas and Ferb Wiki
- All users utilizing the forums are to be respectful of each other. Slander, harassment, and insults will result in lengthy blocks without question, and the offending post will be removed.
- You can flag multiple topics in one thread. There is no need to post things repeatedly.
- Keep the thread on topic as much as possible. Remember, you can always change to another topic and start a discussion there! Threads that go off topic excessively and for a long period of time will be considered spam, and may be closed due to it.