The Angry Birds Wiki Update Users is a Committee Sub-Group of the Angry Birds Wiki Staff directly underneath the Committee Group. Update Users are trusted with rollback rights and keep the wiki up to date with new games, franchise, and media.
The Update User Supervisor is a Committee Member responsible for overseeing activity within the group, and helping users who are having difficulty.
Update Users will have this on their userpage:
|This user is an Update User of Angry Birds Wiki.|
Each user is assigned a topic by the Update User Supervisor so that individual members within the group are not conflicting with each other when updating the site.
- Boomerang - Former Update User Head: November 20, 2012 - May 3, 2013
- Perfectionist - Former Update User Head: September 24, 2013 - February 20, 2014
Responsibilities of the Update Users
- Undo vandalism
- Keep the wiki up to date when new media arrives from Rovio
- Remove speculation, predictions, and fan fiction from mainspace.
- Reference all new material
- Update the slide show on the main page whenever necessary.
- Assist with Angry Birds Wiki:Level Walkthroughs.
- If an edit war is starting, notify an administrator as soon as possible.
- When creating a new page about upcoming media, use this template at the top of the article:
Requirements to be a Member
- Be a daily, if not, weekly active user for 3 months.
- Update the site regularly.
- At least 300 edits
- Try to have the newest Angry Birds games and update whenever possible. (easier for Android users, Angry Birds is free on Android)
Applying to be a member
Use this talk page to request to become a Update User. You will need to have done all previous requirements before applying.
This page can also be used to nominate other users to become members.
The Update User Supervisor, along with the rest of the group vote on whether an applicant is ready to join the group. If there is no Update User Supervisor, then the Committee Group Supervisor will replace that position until one is found.
If you are declined, and disagree with the voters' opinions, discuss it below.
Use "Header 2" or "== ==" in source mode to write your username. Under it, explain why you are applying to become an Update User and why you think you are qualified to become one.
Response: Say either, "Support" or "Decline" when explaining your reasons on why the applicant is or is not qualified.
- A good reason: Decline - You have been uncooperative and unproductive
- A bad reason: Decline - I don't like you
I would like to become an Update User member because (reason) (signature)
- Member #1: Decline - (reason) (signature)
- Member #2: Decline - (reason) (signature)
- Member #3: Support - (reason) (signature)
- Group Supervisor #1: Decline - (reason) (signature)
I don't agree with your discision because (reason) (signature)
|Angry Birds Wiki:Staff|
|Admin Staff||Shrev • Qaz • Bomb • Link • Angry Hearts • Boomerang • Perfectionist|
|Grammar Group||Lightening McQueen|
|Article Improvers||Boarba Fett • Bp101697|