|Abilities||Art, Stone Sculpting, Painting|
|First Appearance||The Golden Egg|
The Artist Pig is a pig that appears in Stella Toons.
He is first seen in the third episode The Golden Egg, drawing Gale a picture of her resembling the style of Pablo Piccaso's paintings. However, this is only a brief appearance and he has no purpose towards the plot.
He is later seen in the episode The Portrait with a larger role. He painted a bad portrait of Gale and Willow helped fix the painting. Meanwhile, He, along with other minion pigs laughed at Gale's giant portrait because she had a pig's nose instead of a beak.
In Premonition, he was petrified (Turned into stone) by the power waves of the Golden Egg and was later turned back into a pig at the end of You Asked for It along with his critter friends. He along with his critter friends were then later chased by a big critter, and then a bigger critter.
He appears as an ordinary minion pig with a beret (French painter's hat) with paint on it.
Artist Pig is very sensitive and when his work is criticized, (all in which by Gale), he becomes discouraged. He makes friends easily with people who think like him, as his friendship with Willow quickly grows upon meeting her due to their interest of Art and their shyness. He is a quick learner, as when Willow shows him how to properly draw a circle he catches on quickly. He needs encouragement and people who are dedicated to him, as Gale neglects and abuses him and his drawings become worse. Willow encourages him and his drawings become better.
- The Golden Egg (S1 E3)
- The Portrait (S1 E11)
- Premonition (S2 E11)
- Last Bird Standing (S2 E12) (cameo as a stone statue)
- You Asked for It (S2 S13)
- His drawing skills actually become worse from The Golden Egg to The Portrait and later improved at the near end of The Portrait because of Willow's inspiration to do better.
- He is the only pig not to act as an antagonist to Stella's Flock in Stella Toons.
- His role in Stella Toons is being the painter of Gale. He is also the best friend of Willow.
- Before he appeared in the Stella animated series, his old design was seen on the Angry Birds Payment Cards page.
- Artist Pig started stone sculpting as he may have thought that stone sculpting would be better.
- Artist Pig made a little better stone sculpture of a flower that fell from the silhouette as he thought it was not good in Premonition.
- He getting turned into stone is ironic as he sculpts statues and sculptures out of stone.