|New features||Freezing Asteroid : Level 8-3|
Burning Asteroid : Level 8-9
Radioactive Asteroid : Level 8-18
Gas Tank : Level 8-7
Battery : Level 8-15
|Released||Mobile: June 5, 2014|
PC: June 16, 2014
|Cosmic Crystals||Brass Hogs|
Beak Impact is the 8th episode of Angry Birds Space. It was released on June 5, 2014 for mobile and June 16, 2014 for PC. This episode consists of 40 story levels, 4 Space Egg levels, and 2 Space Feather levels.
"Jump into your space suit, strap into your starship, and get ready for take off – ‘cos we’ve got an interstellar announcement! To celebrate Space Day, AngryBirds.com is proud to announce the latest Angry Birds Space episode is landing June 5th! Pop that in your escape pod and launch it!
The episode is called Beak Impact and it has an extra rocky theme – space rocks that is! And by space rocks, we mean asteroids. NASA will also be along for the ride with some out-of-this-world stuff that’s going to… no, I’m saying too much! You’ll have to wait to find out more!
Enjoy an intergalactic Space Day! Why not check your local listings for some cool events in your area? You can also see what asteroids are whizzing past Earth by looking at NASA’s Asteroid and Comet Watch!"
Beak Impact contains two planets. There are 20 levels at each planet. You must start from the first planet to play the first 20 levels. To unlock the second planet, you must three-star all 20 levels in the first planet. You can also unlock them instantly by purchase.
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
|Theme||Birds||Pigs||3 stars score||Notes|
|8-1||x1 x1 x1||35,000||Introduction to .|
|4-2||x6||50,000||This level resembles a billiards/pool table. A very hard level for some.|
|4-3||x6 x1||132,000||Introduction to , and .|
|4-4||x3 x2||75,000||An extremely hard level due to 3 stars score.|
|4-5||x3 x2 x1||90,000|
|4-7||x4 x2||100,000||A considerably hard level for some.|
|4-9||x2 x5||116,000||A considerably hard level.|
|4-10||x2 x3 x1||78,000||Introduction to . A considerably hard level.|
|4-11||x7 x1 x1||116,000||Introduction to .|
|4-13||x2 x4 x1||90,000|
|4-14||x3 x1||70,000||A considerably hard level.|
|4-15||x5||72,000||A very hard level.|
|4-18||x5 x2 x3||114,000|
|4-20|| x7 x1|
|115,000||A considerably hard level.|
|4-21||x7 x1 x1 x1||125,000|
|4-23|| x1 x3|
|106,000||A very hard level.|
|4-25||x5 x2 x1 x1||115,000||A very hard level.|
|4-27||x7 x3 x1||180,000|
|4-29||x5||83,000||A considerably hard level.|
|4-30||48,000||Third boss level. A very hard level.|
- The name is based on the name of Deep Impact, a 1998 disaster film involving a meteor colliding with Earth.
- The gap of release dates between this episode and the previous one is 265 days, making it the longest time gap between release dates in Angry Birds Space.
- This is the first episode to have more than 30 story levels in Angry Birds Space.
- This is the only episode in the Angry Birds Series to part the episode into two.
- In this update, the menu music is changed.
- The Daily Reward is no longer available in this update.
- Unlike other episodes, this episode contains 2 boss levels and 2 Space Feather levels.
- This episode contains no Fat Pig.
- This is the second episode in a row that Atomic Bird appears in 3 levels. These three levels are 8-13, 8-27 and 8-35.
- This episode also contains no special object that gives you 3000 points when you destroy it.