To see images of Terence, please go to his gallery.
Terence is a character in the Angry Birds series of games created by Rovio Entertainment. He was introduced in 2010 as the second new character added into the original game through updates, the first being Hal. After his first appearance in The Big Setup, Terence becomes a very prominant character in the Angry Birds series of games, even being officially considered as a member of the core flock though he did not appear with them when the game was first released.
Terence's Description in Angry Birds Birdsonality (modified):
Terence is the strong, silent type. Logical, level-headed, and rational, he has a keen analytical mind. His introspective nature can make him seem distant from others - but he, in turn, is sometimes baffled by how irrational and emotional others can be. He best works when he's left with his own thoughts, or when interacting with other people who see things in the same way he does.
Terence is a very quiet, isolated bird that rarely shows emotion. His quiet nature makes it hard for him to bond with the other members of his flock, as he usually keeps to himself and rarely ever talks to the other birds. Despite this, the other birds do accept him as a part of the flock.
Terence's personality traces back to his scarring past, though not much is known about it. He had deeply troubled experiences as a younger bird, and this part of him has affected him present time, as he has gone a very dark and sinister route.
Rightfully so, Terence is an extremely menacing and intimidating bird, and the pigs and at times, even the birds, fear him. (the ground quite literally even shaking as he moves around)
Though he has a very thick outer shell, Terence has shown bits and pieces of emotion to the other members of the flock. At times, he may even crack a smile, though his emotion quickly diminishes.
- Terence's spots are purple rather than dark red on his plush.
- He was first referred to by his proper name, Terence, by Red Bird in the Season's Greetings Comic.
- Terence is the largest member of The Flock (excluding Bubbles Inflated form and The Mighty Eagle).
- Terence used to make Red's pain noises (in low pitch) in Angry Birds Friends. This was later on changed.
- He was the first bird to have a confirmed name.
- Strangely enough, although Terence is the largest and probably the heaviest bird of all, he flies well.
- Terence and the Blues are the only male Birds in Angry Birds Toons to have a female voice performer.
- They are also the only characters to have known family members. The Blues are quite literally brothers, while Terence has his cousin Tony from Finland.
- Though Terence and Red are the same species and share the same features, it has been confirmed that they are in no way related. This has dissapointed many fans, as most strongly believed that they were brothers. (as the most commonly used name for Terence was previously "Big Brother Bird" before the birds had names)