|First Appearance||Dessert Mode in Bad Piggies|
|Locations||Angry Birds Toons, Bad Piggies (game), Angry Birds Epic (As Wiz Pig), Angry Birds Transformers (As Soundwave, Energon Soundwave and Soundblaster), Angry Birds Under Pigstruction|
The Chef Pig is an antagonist in the Angry Birds series. He appears in Angry Birds Toons, first appearing in True Blue? In this cartoon series, he has a thin black moustache like in the comics. In a Toons episode (Trojan Egg) it is shown that he has a desire to be the King, and is willing to even Take over the King Pig for the castle for the crown. He is always an antagonist and he is King Pig's chef.
His first appearance in apps was in the v 1.3.0 update of Bad Piggies, where he makes a cameo appearance as a silhouette carrying a chocolate cake in the episode Rise and Swine. Other things he was shown include the images in Angry Birds Birdsonality.
"The Chef Pig is a maverick. He is a level-headed observer: calm and collected. Observant and analytical, he takes action to solve even the most complex problems at hand. He gets frustrated with rigid rules and routines and prefers to be in charge of his own time, so that he can work independently on projects he finds interesting and challenging."
- Modified from the Birdsonality Test.
- He appears in the Angry Birds Christmas Comic as well, where he is fed up with making endless meals for the King Pig, so he and the King Pig go around stealing eggs.
- He appears to be the smartest pig in the comics. For instance, in the comics, he has given King Pig ideas, but must give King Pig the credit to avoid a punishment.
- In the Christmas comic, it is revealed that he wrote the Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes book.
- In Angry Birds Toons, his hut can be seen next to the King Pig's palace. It looks like a stock pot, has a pig nose, and has his mustache. You can see it in the first scene of the episode, "Where's My Crown?".
- The Mighty Eagle trailer and recipe book show a Minion Pig with a chef hat, although it is not the chef pig. There was also a Chef Pig Plush, but the plush doesn't have the shape of the Chef Pig's body nor does the plush have the Chef Pig's mustache.
- His first appearance in the Angry Birds franchise is in the Halloween Comic.
- In the comics, the Chef Pig has a round body like most of the Bad Piggies. But in the Birdsonality Test, Bad Piggies (App), and Angry Birds Toons, he has body that looks similar to the moustache pig, except his body is shaped upside down. Other factors that makes him different his comic book counterpart is that ears are positioned to the right side of his head like the King Pig and has 3 spots that can be seen on his head (can also be occasionally seen a few times in Angry Birds Toons.
- Chef Pig, along with Foreman Pig and Corporal Pig, act more of antagonists than King Pig in Angry Birds Toons except in Slingshot 101.
- Before 2013, Chef Pig was round (same with the plush toy)
- Chef Pig has appeared in most castle levels in Angry Birds Epic as Wizpig.
- In Angry Birds Under Pigstruction, Chef Pig appears in every chapter as the first boss.
- his name wiz pig is based on the villian from diddy Kong race