|Release Date:||May 11, 2011|
|Episode No.:||Not Numbered|
|Previous Episode:||The Big Setup|
|Next Episode:||End of Chrome Beta|
Teamwork in Google+
- The word "Chrome" in the episode's title is a reference to Google's current downloadable web browser, known as Google Chrome. The entire episode itself contains mentions to Google Chrome, per above.
- Many background objects have the Chrome Symbol on them, such as flowers and clouds.
- Despite the episode being called "Chrome" Dimension, you do not need to use Google Chrome to play it. You can use Internet Explorer,Safari etc.
- If you find all the levels, you will notice the glow, and the King Pig will be hiding behind a cardboard cutout of the Chrome logo instead of one of himself (as in Mighty Hoax.)
- The Chrome Bricks have these logos on them:
- The red one has an "edit logo" on it.
- The green one has the <- logo which is the button to go back a page.
- The yellow one has the "refresh logo on it, the other one has the "add to favorites" button.
- And the blue brick has the "incognito" logo on it, sometimes mistaken for an upside-down face.