Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||None, but appears in one of the pictures in Haunted Hogs and in Angry Birds Go!|
|Locations||Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Toons, Angry Birds Go!|
Angry Birds Magazine Info
Cited directly from the Angry Birds Magazine.
You'll have to speak up because this ancient piggy is a bit hard of hearing. He also forgets things, which is unfortunate as it's his job to remember them.
Chronicling things, writing with feather pens and collecting scrolls.
- The Minion Pigs. He thinks they're seriously stupid!
- Chef Pig! Chronicler thinks he's a liar!
«The Chronicler Pig is a faraway. Persistent, analytical, and independent, he has a strong work ethic and is efficient at getting things done. However, his demanding nature - both of himself and others - can make it difficult for him to work in teams. He's at his best working independently on projects he has control over them.».
- Modified from the Birdsonality Test.
- Chronicler Pig also appears in Angry Birds Go!, when the birds first spot the cake. He also shoves King Pig off a slope after King Pig demands the enormous cake.
- He is also playable only by glitching the game and uninstalling the new version to an old one.
- Chronicler Pig has also given his name to Chronicle Cave in Angry Birds Epic.
- The wig of Chronicler Pig is styled like the stereotypical colonial American wig.
- His first appearance was in the Birdsonality Test on Facebook..
- He makes a cameo appearance in Haunted Hogs.