|Release Date:||March 22, 2012|
|Previous Episode:||Pig Bang|
|Next Episode:||Fry Me to the Moon|
|Game(s):||Angry Birds Space|
Cold Cuts is the second episode in Angry Birds Space and consists of 34 levels. This episode introduces the Ice Bird and Terence. It also introduces a very large pig that is larger than all of the Bad Piggies, though he only appears as an actual enemy in the bonus levels.
Cold Cuts takes place mainly on ice planets, along with a few planets from Pig Bang and the background is a lighter blue than Pig Bang, has ice crystals and swirly clouds. Crystal mushrooms can be found in Cold Cuts, rewarding the player 3000 points. Cold Cuts could be the episode that takes place in the Ice Bird's homeworld.
- The title is a reference to cold cut meats in relation to pigs.
- In level 2-20 , the Fat Pig appears, frozen.
- The Fat Pig also appears in the ice behind the score and total stars screen. (As seen in the photo above).
- Touching the pigs in bubbles on the main screen and level selection screens will pop the bubbles, freezing the pig inside. In the main screen, you can touch it again to pop the frozen pig.
- The Fat Pig is also found in some of the bonus levels of Cold Cuts. This is the first time to see the Fat Pig as an enemy in Angry Birds Space.
|Cold Cuts Levels|
|2-21 · 2-22 · 2-23 · 2-24 · 2-25 · 2-26 · 2-27 · 2-28 · 2-29 · 2-30|
|Angry Birds Space Episodes|
|Story Episodes||1. Pig Bang • 2. Cold Cuts • 3. Fry Me to the Moon • 4. Utopia • 5. Red Planet • 6. Pig Dipper • 7. Cosmic Crystals|
|Bonus Episodes||Danger Zone • Eggsteroids|