Crash Test Piggies
|Crash Test Piggies title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 7, 2013|
|Written by||Stuart Kenworthy|
|Directed by||Kim Helminen|
Crash Test Piggies is the seventeenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
Corporal Pig tries out his latest weapon of mass destruction on some very worried Minion Pigs.
The Corporal Pig spots fake eggs and calls pigs who are suppose to be test dummies. One pig is very nervous, but a pig with a pitchfork forces him. All the rockets backfire. Some spin, some explode, some crash, and some had other side effects. Then it was the nervous pig's turn, who was last. The pig forces him with the pitchfork again when he runs away and tips over gas. He is shown tied to the rocket he was testing with a net. The rocket shoots to the eggs and he catches the eggs. Then the rocket shoots to space, where there is one of the test dummies. Then the pig crash lands and he is safe. The corporal pig is proud when they notices the eggs are flaming and they drop on the explosive. The city explodes (not at first) and the pig and eggs land in the nest. When he saw the city fall over, he chuckles weakly.
Cast (in order)
- This is the fifth episode in a row to have a pig on the title card.
- This is the second episode to change places on the list of episodes. The first was Thunder Chuck.
- In the sneak peak, one pig is seen with a broken leg, even though none of the characters have legs. Although, in Slingshot 101, under the bushes the Pigs' legs are seen.
- Piggy Island was shown in this episode.
- Cola bottles from the Bad Piggies game appear on the rocket that spins round.
- This is the second time the Pig Tower is destroyed. The first was Off Duty.
- The original episode description suggested that the Foreman Pig would make his first appearance.
- Error: The "Death" picture on the chalkboard constantly changes.
- Its name is a pun on Crash Test Dummies.
- Among the injured pigs, there seems to be a pig with a hole in his head.
- This is the 1st consecutive episode not to have an appearance of the Birds.