Crash Test Piggies
|Crash Test Piggies title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 7, 2013|
|Written by||Stuart Kenworthy|
|Directed by||Kim Helminen|
Crash Test Piggies is the seventeenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
Corporal Pig tries out his latest weapon of mass destruction on some very worried Minion Pigs.
The Corporal Pig spots fake eggs and calls pigs who are supposed to be test dummies. At the end of the line, there is a nervous pig. All the rockets backfire. Some spin, some explode, some crash, and some had other side effects. Then it was the nervous pig's turn, who was last. Corporal Pig yells at him, causing him to tip over an oil can on accident. A pig with a pitchfork forces him to step up and ride the rocket. He is shown tied to the rocket, holding a net to catch the eggs. The rocket shoots to the eggs and catches them with his net. But the rocket shoots to space, where there is one of the test dummies. Then the pig crash lands, but safely. Corporal Pig is proud until he notices the eggs catch fire drop onto an explosive. The city explodes, causing the test pig to fly onto the fake nest. After watching King Pig's castle collapse, he chuckles weakly.
Cast (in order)
- This is the fifth episode in a row to have a pig on the title card.
- This is the second episode to change places on the list of episodes. The first was Thunder Chuck.
- In the sneak peak, one pig is seen with a broken leg, even though none of the characters have legs. Although, in Slingshot 101, under the bushes the Pigs' legs are seen.
- Piggy Island was shown in this episode.
- Cola bottles from the Bad Piggies game appear on the rocket that spins round.
- This is the second time the Pig Tower is destroyed. The first was Off Duty.
- The original episode description suggested that the Foreman Pig would make his first appearance.
- Error: The "Death" picture on the chalkboard constantly changes. (See Gallery)
- Its name is a pun on Crash Test Dummies.
- Among the injured pigs, there seems to be a pig with a hole in his head.
- This is the 1st consecutive episode not to have an appearance of the Birds.