Do as I Say!
|Do as I Say! title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||May 12, 2013|
|Written by||Ian Carney|
|Directed by||Eric Guaglione|
|True Blue?||Off Duty|
Do As I Say! is the ninth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
Matilda tries to teach the Blues how to behave, but will she be as good as her word when the pigs attack?
Matilda was smelling her roses when The Blues were sliding off the cliff, which caused a great disturbance behind her. She told them not to do that. Then they were bouncing on a green ball which slipped and fell under the eggs. They were punished again, this time with their eye pupils being huge, then after Matilda leaves, the Blues continue their mischief.
They paint a target on the eggs. They were going to shoot an arrow made out of a plunger, but Matilda was horrified because of that. She dove down to keep the eggs from being shot, and got hit on the forehead. Matilda, once again, said no. The Blues were sad but noticed something behind Matilda. She kept on yelling at them, but then noticed the same thing:
The eggs were being picked up by a Minion Pig operating a mechanic claw. Matilda shot an arrow on the pig. Then the Blues told each other that Matilda said no shooting arrows. Unfortunately, shooting an arrow at the pig only causes the crank to speed up, and soon the eggs were all the way up. The Blues and Matilda screamed.
Then, Matilda raced up the cliff and started jumping on the pig, rewinding the claw at the same time. The Blues recognize Matilda jumping on the pig as them jumping on the ball earlier and mimicked the action, saying that Matilda said no jumping. Then the claw went all the way down.
Matilda threw the pig off the cliff and slid off the cliff. Then Jim mimicked Matilda sliding off the cliff and all shook their heads, saying Matilda said no sliding. Then Matilda crashed onto the pig, doing the same thing the Blues did. Then she laughed. Then the Blues mimicked what she did when they crashed off the cliff telling her no. Then the Blues looked at each other, and smiled.
They all left to have some fun, leaving the pig in the hole Matilda was in.
Cast (in order of appearance)
- In this episode, it proves that the Blues were born loose-cannons.
- This is the first episode not directed by Kim Helminen.
- This is the first time the iris-out does not pause briefly.
- Just like in True Blue, there is a voice credit for "Minion Pigs" even though only one appeared in the episode.
- True Blue and Do As I Say have common things like the dangerous stunts and when the credits said about Minion pigs.
- When the Blues are screaming, their pupils pop out of their eyes.
- The Blues might be aspiring acrobatics, due to the stunts they do.
- Before this episode starts, Matilda's sounds can be heard that she is putting her last flower seen in the trailer.
- This is the second episode where the elastic band's color is different. The color of the slingshot in this episode is blue. The color of the slingshot in True Blue? is colored peach or beige. The rest are colored normal red (if there is a slingshot in that episode).
- The nest's color was pink and had roses around it in this episode.
- This is the second episode to have at least one pig, but without Corporal Pig.
- Third episode to have birds and pigs together. First was in Cordon Bleugh and True Blue.
- This is the crane that holds a rope. The other is in the episode Dopeys on a Rope.
- This is the first time Matilda went crazy.
- This is the first time the blues started to behave. The 2nd is in Slingshot 101.
- One of the Blues had painted a target on the front egg. On the scene where Matilda got hit with the arrow, the target seemed to have dissapeared. The target remained vapourised throughout.