- For the Angry Birds Space version, see the Space Egg entry in: Space Characters.
- For the Angry Birds Star Wars version, see the R2-D2 entry in: Star Wars Characters.
- For the Hogs and Kisses version, see Boy and Girl Eggs.
|First Level Appearance:||Theme 3-21|
The Eggs can also be seen in Angry Birds: Poached Eggs Last Level. [[misty]
- Eggs are the only indestructible object in the entire game (excluding walls and rubber).
- However, Mighty can destroy eggs.
- The Eggs have never hatched, however, it is possible that the pigs stole different eggs each time.
- Some pages in Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes show the Pigs finish cooking the eggs. However, this has yet to happen in the games.
- The Space Egg (right) is now a playable character in Angry Birds Space.
- In the King Pig game mode from the iPad version, the Pigs that you usually attack are replaced with Eggs, having the existence of the Helmet Egg, the Moustache Egg, and the King Egg.
- In Angry Birds Star Wars, the Egg portrays the droid R2-D2.
- One of the eggs appears in Bad Piggies (game). (If you are to close to the birds, they will wake up, Knowing you stole the egg.)
- In Angry Birds Toons, the eggs keep changing locations, like in Egg Sounds, Do as I Say, Off Duty and Dopeys on a Rope, the nest is under a cliff and in Cordon Bleugh, Hypno Pigs and Egg's Day Out it is above the cliff but in True Blue, Trojan Egg, Double Take and The Bird that Cried Pig, it is on patch land. This is probably because the birds move them, trying to hide them from the pigs.
- In Angry Birds Toons, in the language that birds/pigs seem to speak, they call eggs "Edgna". "As heard in The bird that cried pig" (Pigs)
- The Eggs appear also in Angry Birds Seasons as seen in the final theme of Hogs and Kisses the Girl Egg appear.