These are the characters that appear in Angry Birds Epic.
He is caged in Pig Prison at the last wave. Destroy the cage to free Chuck! He also appears when the ninjas kidnap the birds (but only on the map).
Mighty Eagle takes the role of the class trainer and owner of Mighty Eagle's Dojo. He sells the classes for the birds in the class trainer and upgrades the classes' strength and health in the Mighty Eagle's Dojo. He can also be summoned in combat by using the mighty eagle's favourite dish where he will kill all enemies (including bosses) in one hit.
Although not playable, Terence appears in Angry Birds Epic. He leads the player vs. player arena, and like his personality he shows no emotion. In the post-battle room, he replaces Red's head on the totem pole.
Mighty Eagle's Dojo
Mighty Eagle's Dojo is a place where the player can upgrade his/her birds' classes. It is unlocked after the player completes Old Nesting Barrows 4.
Prior to v1.1.0, the Dojo used to sell Veteran(), Elite() and Master() upgrades for 500 Snoutlings, 2000 Snoutlings and 300 Lucky Coins respectively, but now there's a different way to upgrade classes.
Version 1.1.0 introduced Mastery() - a type of XP for classes. It can be earned by defeating pigs, can be bought in the Dojo and one can win mastery in Events. Instead of ranks, the classes now have levels. Each level grants the class a 10% increase in attack and health, meaning that a class will become level 1 if it wasn't upgraded, level 3 if it was a Veteran, level 5 if it was an Elite and level 7 if it was a Master.
Also, the 60% increase, which the player got by upgrading to Master, is no longer the max - the player can upgrade their classes even more. Level 10 is the max level for classes, which means that a 90% increase in attack and health is the highest possible at the moment. The amount of Mastery required to level up a class gets bigger every time a class is leveled up.
Apart from the new upgrade system, the Dojo has also received a new business system. As it was mentioned, Mastery can be bought in the Dojo, but since there's no limit to buying Mastery, instead of the "Sold Out" sign which used to appear when an upgrade is bought, a new purchase will appear meaning that there will always be 3 purchases available. The 5 Lucky Coins skip is still present. However, the time after which new purchases appear is now 24 hours instead of 3.
Version 1.1.1 made a few changes to the dojo as players complained that the mastery system was too slow. Firstly, the waiting time was changed from 24 hours to 3. Plus, Rovio also brought in a system that offered the player discounts for earning Mighty Eagles stamp cards, which are acquired by completing the Golden Pig Challenge 7 days in a row. The first stamp card gives 2% discount on Mastery with later stamp cards each adding on a smaller discount amount.
Pirate PigsPirate Pigs take the role of pirate enemies. Their "Dirty Tricks" passive ability makes them immune to all harmful effects.
Brute Pigs take the role of the berserkers or heavy damage dealers in this game. Most of them has have three turn charge attacks. They resemble Fat Pigs.
These undead pigs take the role of zombie enemies. It takes 3 turns to revive to full health if knocked out (except Pharaoh Pig), unless all other pig allies are also knocked out.
Undead ghost pigs takes 2 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other pig allies are also knocked ou
| Under Pigstruction!
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
Shaman Pigs can inflict handicaps on birds' healing, and they can heal themselves and ally pigs.
Pigmies are little wild pigs that deal triple attacks. Some them can call other pigmies to support, so take them out quickly before they multiply and overwhelm you.
- Tiny Pigmies
- Forest Pigmies (a stronger version of Tiny Pigmies, can call other Forest Pigmies as support.)
- Pigmy Shooters (blocks target's rage ability)
- Tribal Pack (A stronger version of Pigmy Shooters, found in the event Into The Jungle and can be fought only through Friendship Gate access otherwise.)
- Ice Pigmies (20% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Dragon Players (Can call Dragon Players for support in 2 turns.)
-Takes the role of most of the pigs in bamboo forest. Like Prince Porky, ninjas ignore high damage, so it is crucial to use classes that deal smaller doses of damage.
- Black Ninja
- Red Ninja
- Little Ninja (a smaller and stronger version of Red Ninja with no weapons. Found in Volcano Island)
- Ninja Bowman
- Master Ninja
- Shadow Pig (a bigger and stronger version of Master Ninja, Found in Eastern Bamboo Forest and appears as a boss in Cave 11)
-Takes the role of himself. Specialize in supporting other pigs.
- Big Boss (can make all pigs to attack without losing turn)
- Foreman (references Super Mario, holds a yellow Warp Pipe with Mushrooms on it.)(Can boost all pigs' attack power)
- Pilot Pig (Target takes more damage)
- Submariner Boss (Formerly called Pilot Pig Captain: A stronger version of Pilot Pig, appears as a boss in the Northern and Eastern Sea.)
- Pirate Captain (immune to harmful effects)
- Undead Pirate Captain (An undead version of the Pirate Captain, looks just like him except for the weapon. He also respawn after 3 turns from knock out.)
- Captain Red Beard (Appears as a boss in Porktuga, Rain Plateau - 10, and Western Cobalt Plateaus. A stronger version of the Pirate Captain.)
- Pork Da Silva (An special version of Pirate Captain, found in Southern Sea - 2 for first time.)
- Mandarin (reduce attack power)
- Chieftain (heals pigs)
- Antler Pig (Gives pigs a 50% chance to do critical damage, last 2 turns)
- Tinker (He can stun target, grant gradual healing to all drones even after being KO'd and can summon drones for support)
These bearded pigs all have the Ironclad passive ability, which makes them immune to small amounts of damage.
- Guard Captain (all pigs take less damage)
- Marine Knight (A smaller version of Guard Captain, without the wooden armor.)
- Cactus Knight (poisons target for 3 turns and have thorns reflecting damage)
- Cactus Knight Captain (a bigger and stronger version of Cactus Knight)
- Shogun (able to make all pigs have a 35% chance to deal critical damage. This is why he is dangerous)
- Ronin (a bigger and stronger version of Shogun, can completely empty the Rage Chili but filling the Rage Chilli reduce his attack power.)
- Ice Knight (45% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target + shield absorbing 300+ damage)
- Royal Guard (heals pigs when pig deals damage)
- Royal Body Guard (a bigger and stronger version of Royal Guard, has its own rage ability)
- Knight Of Light (a stronger version of Royal Body Guard, appears as a boss of Citadel)
- Dark Knight (A boss in Trick or Treat Castle, resembles Darth Vader from the Star Wars series.) (50% chance to immediately remove all helpful effects from target)
- Frozen Soldier (A stronger version of Ice Knight, can stun target for 2 turns)
- Clockwork Knight (Can reduce target's attack power and might take the damage instead of the target)
Wizard Pig/Elemental PigsWizard Pig, or sometimes referred to as Elemental Pigs by some players, are pigs with white mustache and white hair. These pigs can do magic-based elemental attacks.
- Pyro Pig (can increase attack power of all allies)
- Inferno Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Pyro Pig, found in Magic Shield 1)
- Infernal Fire Bug (A boss in the Burning Plain, similar to Inferno Pig)
- Lightning Pig (can apply Chuck's Shock Shield to any pig)
- Tempest Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Lightning Pig, found in Magic Shield 2)
- Nature Pig (can quickly heal allies but healing can be dispelled, lasts 3 turns)
- Earthblood Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Nature Pig, found in Magic Shield 3)
- Frost Pig (can deal chained damage to any bird, secondary skill blocks Rage Chili)
- Blizzard Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Frost Pig, found in Magic Shield 4)
- Necromancer (can summon spirit allies, Leech can heal Necromancer)
- Spirit Caller (A bigger and stronger version of Necromancer, found in Magic Shield 5 and Ghost Ship dungeon. Mass Leech can hurt any bird while Spirit Caller heals)
- Special Spirit Caller (A boss with two phases: running phase that is found in 9 waves and boss phase in the final wave, found in Mouth Pool. The Mass Leech it uses can be applied to all birds)
- Santa Pig (Can deal more damage to target after attacking with Sugar Slap, and can call Snow Pigs for support)
Puzzles and Dragons
More informations in this page.
Drones are special robotic pigs. Most have passive skills which allows them to deal more damage to the bird matching their color
- Tinkered Drone (weakest drone)
- Black Hunter Drone (deals more damage to Bomb; can remove all helpful effect from target)
- Sneaky (Stronger version of Black Hunter Drone; can give healing effect to an ally which also removes harmful effect)
- Fiery (deals more damage to Red; it can reduce target's attack power and make it take more damage from all red-colored drones)
- Red Hunter Drone (deals more damage to Red; can attack two birds at once, but second bird takes less damage; targets which were gooed by Fiery will take more damage)
- Doom Drone (This drone can make all birds take more damage, self-destruct to deal huge damage to all birds and pigs and call for a drone every 2 turns)
- Crafty (Deals more damage to Matilda; its attack can heal the weakest pig and it can reduce all allies's taken damage by 35%)
- Hasty (Deals more damage to Chuck; it can attack 5 random enemies and can command all pigs to attack one target)
- Projector Drone (Can create a clone of any random pig but with 10% of the copied pig's health)
- White Hunter Drone (Deals more damage to Matilda)
- Blue Hunter Drone (deals more damage to The Blues; wet targets take more damage)
- Frosty (Deals more damage to The Blues; stronger version of Bule Hunter Drone. Wets all targets and can freeze (stun) one wet target)