These are the characters that appears in Angry Birds Epic.
Pros and Cons
-Pros: Knight has a fairly high defense boost and he can get enemies to attack him instead
-Cons: his defense boost is only single target and he gets enemies to attack him every single turn
-Pros: he can give defense boost to all ally and he can lower enemies attack
-Cons: his defense boost last one turn less than knights defense boost and his defense and attacks are also lowered
-Pros: he does the highest overall damage of all red's classes and he give a better defense boost to all allies
-Cons: his overall damage is just three different attacks of the same power which is ineffective against ironclad users and his defense boost only last one turn
-Pros: it allows red to heal his ally which can be powerful with class upgrades and legendaries and he can tank his allies
-Cons: however this is extremely ineffective against high-damage AOE attacks
-Pros: the lower red's hp gets, the higher his attack goes and he can give a fairly good single target defense boost that last three turns
-Cons: getting healed lowers red's attacks and the defense boost also makes all enemies attack the target birds
Pros and Cons
- Pros: He can attack every pig and he can give his ally a shock shield
- Cons: the shock shield only last one turn
- Pros: His AOE attack can wipe out the passive effects of the enemy and he can make any bird attack during his turn
- Cons: He does less damage than the Mage and the bird he makes attack will only attack a random and using it on himself is just a normal attack
- Pros: His attack can poison any enemy except pirates, and he's the only class that's not Matilda that can do direct healing and it removes harmful effect from target
- Cons: UNKNOWN
- Pros: He does the most single damage of all chuck's classes making it possible to damage ironclad pigs and he can produce a stun shield and boost rage chili
- Cons: He is the only class that can't damage every pig on screen
- Pros: He can lower pigs defense and his lightning shield goes to all birds and last one extra turn than Mage
- Cons: UNKNOWN (Chuck's class is too balanced)
Pros and Cons
- Pros: Matilda will heal all allies every attack(which looks rubbish in early levels) and her shield is like the harmful from her priest class and that shield would reduce the damage 15% and heal the other for it
- Cons: UNKNOWN
- Pros: Matilda can finally give direct healing in this class which helps a lot for low-levels and her attacks does a poison/strangle effect
- Cons: The target bird gets the full healing while the other birds get half the healing so just clicking Matilda will be ineffective
- Pros: Matilda can get people to attack target with most through every attack and her healing is also increased
- Cons: Keep in mind that this forces all pigs to attack bird with highest health so if you're fighting chronicle cave, I recommend to not try this
- Pros: Matilda can put a absorb shield that will heal a bird by 5% of it's health! plus if you use a friends bird that has a high level and a high health and your birds have low health this could be powerful
- Cons: UNKNOWN
- Pros: This class does the most damage of all classes in the game, and it has a 15% chance to stun(20% if equipped a specific items) and her healing will also put a regeneration affect which is very helpful
- Cons: UNKNOWN (after all she's a healer she supposed to be balanced)
Blue Jay, Jake and Jim
-Takes the role of the class trainer and owner of Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He sells the classes for the birds in the class trainer and upgrades the classes' strength and health in the Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He can also be summoned in combat by using the mighty eagle's favourite dish, he will kill all enemies (except Demonic Wizpig) in one hit.
-He doesn't have a look of himself when scared.
-He is the only one who can dislike in Facebook.
Mighty Eagle's Dojo
Mighty Eagle's Dojo is a place where the player can upgrade his/her birds' classes. It is unlocked after the player completes Old Nesting Barrows 4. In the Dojo each class can be upgraded 3 times: first is Veteran, then Elite and finally - Master. That makes a total of 75 class upgrades - 3 each for all 25 classes. However, the upgrades that appear in the Dojo are completely random. In addition, the player is limited to buying just 3 class upgrades every 3 hours and the 3 hour timer starts only when the player enters the Dojo. If the player doesn't find the given class upgrades useful or if he/she doesn't want to wait 3 hours for the next class upgrades, a simple yet expensive solution for this is paying 5 Lucky Coins.
Elite () is an upgrade that costs 2000 Snoutlings. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Veteran. The upgrade gives a class another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 40%.
Master () is an upgrade that costs 300 Lucky Coins. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Elite. The upgrade gives a class yet another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 60%.
-The role being played by Freckles, Prince Porky mostly appears in Castle Battles. He can spawn various kinds of bombs during the battle. -He is the only Pig played with the birds. -He fought with Wiz Pig in Wiz Pig's Castle.
-King Pig appears in 5th castle.
Piggy Mc'Cool/Merchant Pig
-A pig dressed as the Blues from the Toons episode "True Blue?". This pig can be used as an ally for Daily Dungeons and Chronicle Cave. You can also visit his island, he has an airship, all keys, diamond anvil, golden cauldron and golden rage chili. His birds are Red(Paladin holding Titan's Wrath and Titan's Grip), Chuck(Wizard), Matilda(Bard), Bomb(Cap'n) and Blues(Spies holding Angry Bird Plushes and The Sling)
-Pick Pocket: Deals damage and steals 2-3 snoutlings from target. -Restock: Consumables used on the target have a 65% chance that they are restocked for free. Lasts 3 turns. -Free Items!: Rage Ability. All birds are healed by 35%. Rage Chili is re-filled by 35%.
- Tiny Snow Pig (50% chance to immediately remove all helpful effects from target)
- Snow Pig (50% chance to immediately remove all helpful effects from target)
- Golden Pig (Appears once a day, drops lucky coins)
- Royal Bomb
- Trap Bomb
- Underwater Mine
- Aid Bomb
- Flash Bomb
-He is the enemy that the player will face when entering the "Whirlpool level" after getting the submarine.
-He is possible to beat with or without the Mighty Eagle, although you should know that the Mighty Eagle is the only way to acquire 3 stars.
-He is a little useless since his treasure chest drops just two different resources and only 3 Lucky Coins.
-His attack is really strong, his health is extremely high.
Knight + Wizard + Princess combo is enough to beat this pig - you can clear this level with Level 15, without either Class Upgrades or Legendary Weapons. Poseidon Pig attacks 5 times per turn, so Wizard's Energize can stun the pig by (1-0.8^5)=67.232% chance. Force Poseidon Pig to attack Knight with Attack and Royal Order, reduce the damage with Protect. Heal Knight continuously with Royal Aid. Always give the Rage Chili to Wizard. Level 15 birds require about 70 minutes to beat this level. It would be beneficial if Red had a weapon that stuns. With max level + legendaries, it needs less than 5 minutes.
Paladin + Lightning Bird + Capt'n is a solid trio for beating this pig as long as your birds are at a high enough level. The strategy is to use Capt'n's Whip Up! on Paladin so that Paladin can deal high damage and provide enough healing, use Lightning Bird's Lightning Fast on Paladin so that he may attack the pig a second time. When the Rage Chili is filled, give it to Lightning Bird. Do all those steps continuously and it's just a matter of time before Poseidon Pig is defeated. It would be beneficial if Red had a weapon that stuns.
Take the roll of pirate enemies. The "Dirty Tricks" passive ability makes them immune to all harmful effects.
- Matey: has the ability to poison target
- Pirate: has the ability to lower targets attack
- Air Pirate: has the ability to boost ally's attack
- Pirate Veteran: has the ability to give an ally a counter effect
- Adventurer (Enemy) (Immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Pigiana Jones/Adventurer Pig (Your ally in Chronicle Cave)
Attacks .Whiplash: Immediately removes all helpful effects from target. Deals damage. .Counter: If the target is attacked, there is a 100% chance to counter with its own attack. Lasts 2 turns. .Whirlwind: Rage ability, deals damage to all enemies. 15% chance to stun for 1 turn.
- Submariner (A bigger and stronger version of Air Pirate)
-He takes the role of the berserkers or heavy damage dealers in this game, he has a big old like body and sharp teethe sticking up. Most of them has have three turn charge attacks.
- Big Pirate
- Big Sailor
- Cabin Boy (A bigger and stronger version of Big Sailor.)
- Cave Brute (A cross between Brute and Frankenpig, except without the Undead Passive ability.)
- Frost Hog
- Primeval Frost Hog(A bigger and stronger version of Frost Hog, found in Bottomless Cave and Winter Wonderland.)
-Takes the role of zombie enemies. Takes 3 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other zombie allies are also knocked out.
- Zombie: attacks do no effect
- Stinky Zombie: Attacks inflicts poison to ememy
- Zombie Knight: attacks can lower other peoples attack
- Mummy: attacks has a chance to inflict stun, same goes for wet mummy
- Wet Mummy (Weaponless counterpart of Mummy)
- Stinky Stanley (a combination of Voodoo Beserker and Stinky Zombie)
- Voodoo Berserker: attacks needs three turn charge but can heal
- Pharaoh Pig (Stronger version of Mummy holding zombie knight's weapon, found in sunken pyramid)
- Lefty (stronger version of Zombie Knight found in wiz pig's castle)
- Righty (Stronger version of Stinky Zombie found in wiz pig's castle)
-Takes the ghost enemy. Takes 2 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other ghosts allies are also knocked out.
- Ship's Kobold
- Water Horror (A stronger version of Ship's Kobold, found in Misty Hollow)
- Horror (A stronger version of Ghost, found in Misty Hollow)
- Will 'o' Whisp
- Lamp Horror (A stronger version of Will 'o' Whisp, found in Misty Hollow)
- Mini Horror (A tiny Will 'o' Wisp which is the boss of Misty Hollow)
- Stool Horror (A stronger version of Poltergeist, found in Misty Hollow)
- Howler (A boss version of the Banshee, currently two available in the world at the moment)
- Hairy Horror (A stronger version of Banshee, found in Misty Hollow)
- Spirit (A ghost that is summoned by Demonic Wizpig.)
- Poseidon Pig (Extremely powerful version of Ship's Kobold, found in Maelstrom.)
-Takes the role of the shamans
- Smutje (inmune to harmful effects)
- Dark Shaman (A stronger version of Shaman, only appears in the Chronicle Cave, this pig doesn't heal)
- Witch Doctor
- Ice Shaman
- Cave Shaman (The Ice Shaman without the mask.)
- Ice Shaman King (A stronger version of Ice Shaman, only appears in the Chronicle Cave, this pig doesn't heal)
-Takes the role of the little wild pigs
- Tiny Pigmies
- Forest Pigmies
- Pigmy Shooters
- Tribal Pack (A stronger version of Pigmy Shooters, can only be fought through friendship gate access.)
- Ice Pigmies (20% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
-Takes the role of most of the pigs in bamboo forest
- Black Ninja
- Red Ninja
- Little Ninja (a smaller and stronger version of Red Ninja with no weapons. Found in Volcano Island)
- Ninja Bowman
- Master Ninja
- Shadow Pig(a bigger and stronger version of Master Ninja)
-Takes the role of a lot of enemies.
- Big Boss
- Foreman (Reference to Super Mario.)
- Pilot Pig
- Pilot Pig Captain (A stronger version of Pilot Pig, appears as a boss in the Northern Sea.)
- Pirate Captain
- Undead Pirate Captain (An undead version of the Pirate Captain, looks just like him except for the weapon.)
- Captain Red Beard (Appears as a boss in Porktuga and Rain Plateau - 10. He looks just like Pirate Captain.)
-Takes the role of all pigs with Ironclad.
- Guard Captain
- Marine Knight (A smaller version of Guard Captain, without the wooden armor.)
- Cactus Knight
- Cactus Knight Captain(a bigger and stronger version of Cactus Knight)
- Ronin(a bigger and stronger version of Shogun)
- Ice Knight (45% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Royal Guard
- Royal Body Guard(a bigger and stronger version of Royal Guard)
- Dark Knight (A boss in Trick or Treat Castle, resembles Darth Vader from the Star Wars series.) (50% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
Wizard Pig are pigs with white mustache and white hair and do magic base attack
- Pyro Pig
- Inferno Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Pyro Pig, found in Magic Shield 1)
- Infernal Fire Bug (A boss in the Shaking Caverns, similar to Inferno Pig)
- Lightning Pig
- Temepst Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Lightning Pig, found in Magic Shield 2)
- Nature Pig
- Earthblood Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Nature Pig, found in Magic Shield 3)
- Frost Pig
- Blizzard Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Ice Pig, found in Magic Shield 4)
- Spirit Caller (A bigger and stronger version of Necromancer, found in Magic Shield 5 and Ghost Ship dungeon)
- Special Spirit Caller (A boss with two phases: running phase, last 9 waves and boss phase in the final wave, found in Mouth Pond)