These are the characters that appears in Angry Birds Epic.
-Takes the role of the class trainer and owner of Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He sells the classes for the birds in the class trainer and upgrades the classes' strength and health in the Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He can also be summoned in combat by using the mighty eagle's favourite dish, he will kill all enemies (except Demonic Wizpig) in one hit.
-He doesn't have a look of himself when scared.
-He is the only one who can dislike in Facebook.
Sword Spirit appears on Old Nesting Barrows-4. He is Red with the avenger class equipped with Dragontooth and dragonscale. He guards the Mighty's sword. Defeat him to unlock Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
Note: You have to use only one bird for this battle.
Mighty Eagle's Dojo
Mighty Eagle's Dojo is a place where the player can upgrade his/her birds' classes. It is unlocked after the player completes Old Nesting Barrows 4. In the Dojo each class can be upgraded 3 times: first is Veteran, then Elite and finally - Master. That makes a total of 75 class upgrades - 3 each for all 25 classes. However, the upgrades that appear in the Dojo are completely random. In addition, the player is limited to buying just 3 class upgrades every 3 hours and the 3 hour timer starts only when the player enters the Dojo. If the player doesn't find the given class upgrades useful or if he/she doesn't want to wait 3 hours for the next class upgrades, a simple yet expensive solution for this is paying 5 Lucky Coins.
Elite () is an upgrade that costs 2000 Snoutlings. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Veteran. The upgrade gives a class another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 40%.
Master () is an upgrade that costs 300 Lucky Coins. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Elite. The upgrade gives a class yet another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 60%.
- Flash Bomb
Take the roll of pirate enemies. The "Dirty Tricks" passive ability makes them immune to all harmful effects.
- Matey: has the ability to poison target
- Pirate: has the ability to lower targets attack
- Air Pirate: has the ability to boost ally's attack
- Pirate Veteran: has the ability to give an ally a counter effect
- Adventurer (Enemy) (Immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Pigiana Jones/Adventurer Pig (Your ally in Chronicle Cave)
Attacks .Whiplash: Immediately removes all helpful effects from target. Deals damage. .Counter: If the target is attacked, there is a 100% chance to counter with its own attack. Lasts 2 turns. .Whirlwind: Rage ability, deals damage to all enemies. 15% chance to stun for 1 turn.
- Submariner (A bigger and stronger version of Air Pirate)
-He takes the role of the berserkers or heavy damage dealers in this game, he has a big old like body and sharp teethe sticking up. Most of them has have three turn charge attacks.
- Big Pirate
- Cabin Boy (A bigger and stronger version of Big Pirate.)
- Frankenpig (A undead version of Brute.)
- Cave Brute (A cross between Brute and Frankenpig, except without the Undead Passive ability.)
- Frost Hog
- Primeval Frost Hog(A bigger and stronger version of Frost Hog, found in Bottomless Cave and Winter Wonderland.)
- Big Brawler (A bigger and stronger version of the Brawler.)
-Takes the role of zombie enemies. Takes 3 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other zombie allies are also knocked out.
- Zombie: attacks do no effect
- Stinky Zombie: Attacks inflicts poison to enemy
- Zombie Knight: attacks can lower other peoples attack
- Mummy: attacks has a chance to inflict stun, same goes for wet mummy
- Wet Mummy (Weaponless counterpart of Mummy)
- Stinky Stanley (a combination of Voodoo Beserker and Stinky Zombie)
- Voodoo Berserker: attacks needs three turn charge but can heal
- Pharaoh Pig (Stronger version of Mummy holding zombie knight's weapon, found in sunken pyramid)
- Lefty (stronger version of Zombie Knight found in wiz pig's castle)
- Righty (Stronger version of Stinky Zombie found in wiz pig's castle)
-Takes the ghost enemy. Takes 2 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other ghosts allies are also knocked out.
- Ship's Kobold
- Water Horror (A stronger version of Ship's Kobold, found in Misty Hollow)
- Horror (A stronger version of Ghost, found in Misty Hollow)
- Will 'o' Whisp
- Lamp Horror (A stronger version of Will 'o' Whisp, found in Misty Hollow)
- Mini Horror (A tiny Will 'o' Wisp which is the boss of Misty Hollow)
- Stool Horror (A stronger version of Poltergeist, found in Misty Hollow)
- Howler (A boss version of the Banshee, currently two available in the world at the moment)
- Hairy Horror (A stronger version of Banshee, found in Misty Hollow)
- Spirit (A ghost that is summoned by Demonic Wizpig.)
- Poseidon Pig (Extremely powerful version of Ship's Kobold, found in Maelstrom.)
-Takes the role of the shamans
- Smutje (immune to harmful effects)
- Dark Shaman (A stronger version of Shaman, only appears in the Chronicle Cave, this pig doesn't heal)
- Witch Doctor
- Ice Shaman (When he attack, target can't heal but if you heal target, he will heal instead for a pig with the lowest health. That's why he dangerous.)
- Cave Shaman (The Ice Shaman without the mask.)
- Ice Shaman King (A stronger version of Ice Shaman, only appears in the Chronicle Cave, this pig doesn't heal)
-Takes the role of the little wild pigs
- Tiny Pigmies
- Forest Pigmies
- Pigmy Shooters
- Tribal Pack (A stronger version of Pigmy Shooters, can only be fought through friendship gate access.)
- Ice Pigmies (20% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
-Takes the role of most of the pigs in bamboo forest
- Black Ninja
- Red Ninja
- Little Ninja (a smaller and stronger version of Red Ninja with no weapons. Found in Volcano Island)
- Ninja Bowman
- Master Ninja
- Shadow Pig(a bigger and stronger version of Master Ninja, Found in Eastern Bamboo Forest)
-Takes the role of a lot of enemies.
- Big Boss
- Foreman (Reference to Super Mario.)
- Pilot Pig
- Pilot Pig Captain (A stronger version of Pilot Pig, appears as a boss in the Northern Sea.)
- Pirate Captain
- Undead Pirate Captain (An undead version of the Pirate Captain, looks just like him except for the weapon.)
- Captain Red Beard (Appears as a boss in Porktuga and Rain Plateau - 10. He looks just like Pirate Captain.)
-Takes the role of all pigs with Ironclad.
- Guard Captain
- Marine Knight (A smaller version of Guard Captain, without the wooden armor.)
- Cactus Knight
- Cactus Knight Captain(a bigger and stronger version of Cactus Knight)
- Ronin(a bigger and stronger version of Shogun)
- Ice Knight (45% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Royal Guard
- Royal Body Guard(a bigger and stronger version of Royal Guard)
- Dark Knight (A boss in Trick or Treat Castle, resembles Darth Vader from the Star Wars series.) (50% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
Wizard Pig are pigs with white mustache and white hair and do magic base attack
- Pyro Pig
- Inferno Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Pyro Pig, found in Magic Shield 1)
- Infernal Fire Bug (A boss in the Shaking Caverns, similar to Inferno Pig)
- Lightning Pig
- Temepest Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Lightning Pig, found in Magic Shield 2)
- Nature Pig
- Earthblood Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Nature Pig, found in Magic Shield 3)
- Frost Pig
- Blizzard Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Ice Pig, found in Magic Shield 4)
- Spirit Caller (A bigger and stronger version of Necromancer, found in Magic Shield 5 and Ghost Ship dungeon)
- Special Spirit Caller (A boss with two phases: running phase, last 9 waves and boss phase in the final wave, found in Mouth Pond)