These are the characters that appear in Angry Birds Epic.
He is caged in Pig Prison at the last wave. Destroy the cage to free Chuck! He also appears when the ninjas kidnap the birds (but only on the map).
-Takes the role of the class trainer and owner of Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He sells the classes for the birds in the class trainer and upgrades the classes' strength and health in the Mighty Eagle's Dojo.
-He can also be summoned in combat by using the mighty eagle's favourite dish, he will kill all enemies (except Demonic Wizpig) in one hit.
-He does not have a scared look.
-He is the only one who can dislike on Facebook.
-Unlike other Mighty Eagle in other Angry Birds games, he appears a lot of times.
- Main article: Sword Spirit
Mighty Eagle's Dojo
Mighty Eagle's Dojo is a place where the player can upgrade his/her birds' classes. It is unlocked after the player completes Old Nesting Barrows 4. In the Dojo, each class can be upgraded 3 times: Veteran, then Elite and finally - Master. That makes a total of 75 class upgrades - 3 each for all 25 classes. However, the upgrades that appear in the Dojo are completely random. In addition, the player is limited to buying just 3 class upgrades every 3 hours and the 3 hour timer starts only when the player enters the Dojo. If the player doesn't find the given class upgrades useful and if he/she doesn't want to wait 3 hours for the next class upgrades, a simple yet expensive solution for this is paying 5 Lucky Coins.
Elite () is an upgrade that costs 2000 Snoutlings. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Veteran. The upgrade gives the class another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 40%.
Master () is an upgrade that costs 300 Lucky Coins. This upgrade appears only when a class is upgraded to Elite. The upgrade gives the class yet another 20% boost in both health and attack which means that the total boost becomes 60%.
Take the roll of pirate enemies. The "Dirty Tricks" passive ability makes them immune to all harmful effects.
-He takes the role of the berserkers or heavy damage dealers in this game, he has an old body and sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth. Most of them has have three turn charge attacks.
-Takes the role of zombie enemies. Takes 3 turns to revive to full health if knocked out (except Pharaoh Pig), unless all other zombie allies are also knocked out.
| Under Construction!
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
-Takes the ghost enemy. Takes 2 turns to revive to full health if knocked out, unless all other pig allies are also knocked out.
- Lamp Horror (A stronger version of Will 'o' Whisp, found in Misty Hollow)
- Mini Horror (A tiny Will 'o' Wisp which is the boss of Misty Hollow)
- Stool Horror (A stronger version of Poltergeist, found in Misty Hollow)
- Howler (A boss version of the Banshee, currently two available in the world at the moment)
- Hairy Horror (A stronger version of Banshee, found in Misty Hollow)
- Spirit (A ghost that is summoned by Demonic Wizpig.)
- Poseidon Pig (Extremely powerful version of Ship's Kobold, found in Maelstrom.)
-Takes the role of the shamans
- Smutje (immune to harmful effects)
- Shaman (Target takes 50% less healing)
- Dark Shaman (A stronger version of Shaman, appears as a boss in Shaking Hall, this pig doesn't heal)
- Witch Doctor (Target takes 100% less healing)
- Ice Shaman (When he attack, target can't heal but if you heal target, he will heal instead for a pig with the lowest health. That's why he dangerous.)
- Cave Shaman (The Ice Shaman without the mask.)
- Ice Shaman King (A stronger version of Ice Shaman, appears as a boss in Cure Cavern, this pig doesn't heal)
-Takes the role of the little wild pigs
- Tiny Pigmies
- Forest Pigmies
- Pigmy Shooters
- Tribal Pack (A stronger version of Pigmy Shooters, can only be fought through friendship gate access.)
- Ice Pigmies (20% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
-Takes the role of most of the pigs in bamboo forest
- Black Ninja
- Red Ninja
- Little Ninja (a smaller and stronger version of Red Ninja with no weapons. Found in Volcano Island)
- Ninja Bowman
- Master Ninja
- Shadow Pig (a bigger and stronger version of Master Ninja, Found in Eastern Bamboo Forest)
-Takes the role of himself
- Big Boss
- Foreman (references Super Mario, holds a yellow Warp Pipe with Mushrooms on it.)
- Pilot Pig
- Submariner Boss (Formerly called Pilot Pig Captain: A stronger version of Pilot Pig, appears as a boss in the Northern and Eastern Sea.)
- Pirate Captain
- Undead Pirate Captain (An undead version of the Pirate Captain, looks just like him except for the weapon.)
- Captain Red Beard (Appears as a boss in Porktuga, Rain Plateau - 10, and Western Cobalt Plateaus. A stronger version of the Pirate Captain.)
- Pork Da Silva (An special version of Pirate Captain, found in Southern Sea - 2 for first time.)
-Takes the role of all pigs with Ironclad.
- Guard Captain
- Marine Knight (A smaller version of Guard Captain, without the wooden armor.)
- Cactus Knight (poisons target for 3 turns)
- Cactus Knight Captain (a bigger and stronger version of Cactus Knight)
- Shogun (able to make all targets have a 35% chance to deal critical damage. This is why he is dangerous)
- Ronin (a bigger and stronger version of Shogun, can completely empty the Rage Chili by 100%)
- Ice Knight (45% chance to immediately removes all helpful effects from target)
- Royal Guard
- Royal Body Guard (a bigger and stronger version of Royal Guard, has its own rage ability)
- Dark Knight (A boss in Trick or Treat Castle, resembles Darth Vader from the Star Wars series.) (50% chance to immediately remove all helpful effects from target)
Wizard Pig/Elemental PigsWizard Pig, or sometimes referred to as Elemental Pigs by some players are pigs with white mustache and white hair. These pigs can do magic-based elemental attacks. The Wizard Pigs take the role of the Elemental Pigs.
- Pyro Pig (can increase attack power of all allies)
- Inferno Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Pyro Pig, found in Magic Shield 1)
- Infernal Fire Bug (A boss in the Burning Plain, similar to Inferno Pig)
- Lightning Pig (can apply Chuck's Shock Shield to any pig)
- Tempest Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Lightning Pig, found in Magic Shield 2)
- Nature Pig (can quickly heal allies, lasts 3 turns)
- Earthblood Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Nature Pig, found in Magic Shield 3)
- Frost Pig (can deal chained damage to any bird, secondary skill blocks Rage Chili)
- Blizzard Pig (A bigger and stronger version of Frost Pig, found in Magic Shield 4)
- Necromancer (can summon spirit allies, Leech can heal Necromancer)
- Spirit Caller (A bigger and stronger version of Necromancer, found in Magic Shield 5 and Ghost Ship dungeon. Mass Leech can hurt any bird while Spirit Caller heals)
- Special Spirit Caller (A boss with two phases: running phase that is found in 9 waves and boss phase in the final wave, found in Mouth Pool. The Mass Leech it uses can be applied to all birds)