Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
|New features||"Last Chance” option, magic wands.|
|Released||February 11, 2016|
|Ski or Squeal||Marie Hamtoinette|
Fairy Hogmother is the twenty-fourth episode in Angry Birds Seasons. It is the first official episode of the Season 2016 package. It was released in February 11, 2016 and is the second Valentines-themed episode for Fairytales. The first being, Hogs and Kisses.
This episode came with 19 new levels, More Pig Days levels, and a New "Last Chance" option: If you run out of birds, you can add three Red birds for another chance to pass the level. However, they cost 90 golden coins.
- This is the second game to feature Prince Porky, the first is Angry Birds Epic.
- The name of the episode is a pun on Fairy Godmother and Hog.
- The piggy snail in the level selection menu is the same piggy snail from Pig Plot Potion.
- Red's crown from the level selection menu is the same one from Angry Birds Fight!. However, He does not have his matching scepter.
- Main article: Angry Birds Seasons Golden Eggs