|Air Date||February 3, 2017|
|Written by||Duncan Rochfort|
|Directed by||Meruan Salim|
|Slip Up||Piggin' String|
Final Curtain is the thirty-fourth and the final episode of Piggy Tales: Third Act.
It's the end of the show and Janitor Pig puts on a final performance.
- The explosion that happened in the near end of the episode that resulted in the breaking of the wall and showed the new location was the Pig City in its 3D dimension form.
- The Pig City which was shown after the explosion is the setting of Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
- Rovio collaborated wth CAKE (A video company for kids entertainment) for these two seasons (Piggy Tales: Third Act and Piggy Tales: 4th Street) after The Angry Birds Movie had reached No.1 in America. This proof is seen in some news of the world.
- The episode reuses music from It's A Wrap.
- The assets that were put inside the hole was from previous episodes of the Piggy Tales: Third Act episodes. A list is below:
- The P in Piggy from Wrong Floor.
- A movie gear.
- A pumpkin. It is most likely to be at Pumpkin Head, but shorter.
- The table from Magic Matchup.
- A firework, which seems to be copied from Bad Piggies.
- The pig and snack from the vending machine was at Snack Time.
- The apple and slingshot from Sharpest Shooter.
- The teeth from the vampire at Scared Sick.
- The elevator from Wrong Floor.
- The blue balloon from Bouncing Buffoon.
- The vault from Piggy Vaulting.
- The pool and headband from Piggy Dive.
- The cooked pie, pan, chef hat, and mustache copied from Chef Pig is from Batter Up.
- The big pig and candy canes from Pig Expectations. The big pig also appeared at Let's Tango.
- The archer bow is also from Sharpest Shooter.
- A dynamite from Pumpkin Head.
- A TNT box.
- The time bomb from Chalk It Up.
- The assets that were put inside is almost a reference to the original Piggy Tales.
- This episode dates in 2016 with the credits instead of 2017 due to the episodes production in 2016.