Full Metal Chuck
|Air Date||March 31, 2013|
|Written by||Ian Carney|
|Directed by||Kim Helminen|
|Where's My Crown?||Another Birthday|
Full Metal Chuck is the third episode of Angry Birds Toons. Chuck and the Blues appear on this episode. The episode can be seen on the Angry Birds apps on March 31. It also introduced Chuck's theme song.
Chuck puts the Blues through their paces on a military training course, but who will come out on top?
The Blues are sleeping in the Slingshot but Chuck wakes them up. Chuck's intention is to do obstacle courses with the Blues. He starts by showing them how to climb a log wall. The Blues are reluctant to try so Chuck blows his whistle at them. He demonstrates his first stage but jumping right over the log wall and back onto the top. The Blues do exactly what they're told but they do it faster than Chuck, who is jealous after the Blues' performance. In the next stage, Chuck demonstrates it by jumping through tires, but he gets stuck in one, and rushes back to the Blues. But one of the Blues lights the obstacle course on fire, worrying Chuck. They perform the task much quicker than Chuck, and without getting stuck in the tires due to their small size. Again, Chuck is jealous of them and goes to the Slingshot, where the Blues had slept in. The Blues challenge him into flinging himself with blindfold and other heavy objects such as an anchor. He starts flinging, but crashes into a cliff and gets stuck up there. The Blues go back to sleep on the slingshot, unwilling to help Chuck, who breaks the fourth wall, struggling to get to his whistle with his beak.
Characters (in order of appearance)
- This is the first appearance of The Blues in the series.
- Every time The Blues get bored, and when Chuck gets mad at the Blues, a harmonica plays.
- The title of this episode utilizes the phrase "Full Metal", which describes someone who will stop at nothing to achieve his or her goals.
- It's unknown how Chuck got out.
- For the second episode in a row, the slingshot appears with only birds.
In the title card, the name of the writer is misspelled as "Ian Carny".
- In the title card and coming soon poster, Chuck's whistle is red, but in the episode, it is blue.