|Abilities||Paints selected area with Golden Flower dust and swipes through it|
|First Appearance||Player's choice in Angry Birds Stella|
Gale is Stella's former best friend until one day they fell out diffrent ways. She earned the nickname "Bad Princess" when she put on the crown in order to control the Minion Pigs. She is obsessed with the Golden Egg and spends most of her and the Pigs' time to find it. Part of her wants to reunite with her friends but she is blinded by pride, vanity, power, and greed. Multiple things make her angry and she is dangerously cunning.
Currently, Gale can only used with the Character-Swap function. When used, you will be prompt to drag your finger from a certain point to another with a limited distance while your cursor acts as a paintbrush covered with honey. After you let your finger go, the line joining the two points will be covered in honey. Then, Gale will appear from the far from starting point and fly through the line, destroying and pushing everything in the way. It's ability is similar to the Mighty Eagle, but with the player not required to use the slingshot.
- Gale is currently the only villain in the main series that is a Bird. Ironically, her henchmen are still pigs, suggesting she defected to them.
- She is the fifth member of the birds that is a villain aside of the pigs, the first is Nigel, the second was Darth Vader, the third is Red Bird in an episode of Angry Birds Toons and fourth is Sword Spirit.
- The word 'Gale' means storm. Gale's ability might be about storms, however this was later proven false.
- Gale bears some resemblance to several Disney villainesses like the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.
- In the Angry Birds Stella Gameplay Trailer,Gale was happy when she first saw the picture of Stella and her which maybe stolen by a minion pig. This proved that Gale maybe wanted the reunite with her friends.