"Good bird gone bad"
Honey, I'm golden. As long as you make me feel like a million dollars.
|Abilities||Paints selected area with Golden Flower dust and swipes through it|
Gale is Stella's former best friend until one day they fell out different ways. She earned the nickname "Bad Princess" when she put on the golden crown in order to control the Minion Pigs. She is obsessed with the golden egg and spends most of her time with the Pigs to find it. Part of her wants to reunite with her friends but she is blinded by pride, vanity, power, and greed. Multiple things make her angry and she is dangerously cunning.
Currently, Gale can only be used with the Character-Swap function. When used, you will be prompt to drag your finger from a certain point to another with a limited distance while your cursor acts as a paintbrush covered with gold. After you let your finger go, the line joining the two points will be covered in gold. Then, Gale will appear from the far from starting point and fly through the line, destroying and pushing everything in the way. It's ability is similar to the Mighty Eagle, but with the player not required to use the slingshot.
Death (formerly in Season 2)
Gale seemed to have died in the episode, To The Bitter End. Choosing vanity and greed over her own life, when Stella's flock comes to save her she saves the golden egg first; causing her to be crushed by rock and presumably burnt by lava.
However, in New Day, it was revealed that she was alive all along as she was seen on top of a mountain near the very end in a critical state. It is unknown how she survived from the rubble.
Angry Birds Stella Animated Series
- Gale is currently the only villain in the main series that is a bird. Ironically, her henchmen are still pigs, suggesting she defected to them. Most importantly, she is the second avian villain after Nigel the Cockatoo.
- She is the first and only female antagonist that appears in Angry Birds series.
- She is the fifth member of the birds that is a villain aside of the pigs, the first is Nigel, the second was Darth Vader, the third is Red Bird in an episode of Angry Birds Toons and fourth is Sword Spirit.
- The word 'Gale' means storm. Gale's ability might be about storms, however this was later proven false.
- Actually, "Gale" refers to either the Gaelic name for a bird's cry or means "stranger" in Irish, fitting her villainous status and the fact that she betrays Stella and her friends according to her backstory.
- Gale bears some resemblance to several Disney female antagonists like the Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.