This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
Not to be confused with Golden Eggs.
For the episode, See The Golden Egg.
The Golden Egg is an artifact from Stella Toons. It was found under in a secret garden. It was found by Gale, Who was reading a book, (which came with the golden Crown) Leading to the location of the egg. It can turn objects to gold and then turn them back. Gale was turned into gold by the egg, And then turned back into normal. Gale ran away in fear, Never to be seen again. Stella's Flock immediately launched the egg from the slingshot into the ocean. It was never ever seen again.
- A Fork in the Friendship (in book only)
- The Golden Egg (in book only)
- All That Glitters (in book only, fake)
- Piggy Love (actual first appearance)
- To The Bitter End
- Gilded Cage
- It's Mine!
- Camp Scary
- The Golden Queen
- Last Bird Standing
- You Asked for It
- The Golden Egg's ability is possibly a reference to the story of the Midas Touch, A story about a king who made a wish to make everything he touches to turn into gold.
- Golden Island was probably named after the Golden Egg.
- There is actually another Golden Egg in Golden Island.
- The Golden Egg is actually so powerful it turned a large part of the island and Artist Pig into stone. It can also turn objects into gold.
- In The Golden Queen's Toons.TV Description, The golden egg was described as an oblong orb.