Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Golden Mooncakes are hidden items. They are very similar to Golden Eggs, and are only available in the Mooncake Festival episode in Angry Birds Seasons. If the player collects all eight pieces, a bonus level is unlocked.
- Level 1-2: The mooncake is in the bottom-right of the level. Use a couple Black Birds to clear the highest stone structures. A high-arcing shot after the path is clear can land a Black Bird next to the mooncake, but you probably need to trigger the explosion manually.
- Level 1-5: The mooncake is behind the slingshot. Use any bird to explode the TNT in front of the slingshot, which will expose the mooncake. Then softly roll a bird off the back of the slingshot platform.
- Level 1-9: Hit the patch of grass under the slingshot platform. The mooncake will appear just left of the structure.
- Level 1-15: Hit the patch of grass immediately in front of the slingshot. The mooncake will appear in the left side of the trench to the left of the structure. Use any bird to reach it.
- Level 2-2: The mooncake is hidden in the patch of grass immediately in front of the slingshot.
- Level 2-5: The mooncake is hidden under the footbridge immediately in front of the slingshot. Drop an egg from the White Bird to reach it.
- Level 2-12: The mooncake is hidden between the two slingshot platforms. Fire a Blue Bird into the gap to reach it.
- Level 2-14: Destroy the stone and wood block immediately in front of the slingshot. It takes 2 or 3 direct hits. The mooncake will appear behind the slingshot. Very slowly roll a bird off the back of the platform to reach it.