|Episode number||Goosebumps promotional short|
|Air Date||The week of the theractical release of Goosebumps: Sometime between October 12-16, 2015|
|Ready Aim Play||N/A|
Goosebumps is the exclusive promotional short, animated in the style of Piggy Tales. It is the exclusive episode that can be only be seen on Toons.TV to promote Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Animation's hybrid, Goosebumps (2015), from the Scholastic book series of the same name written by R.L. Stine and created by Parachute Press.
- Minion Pigs (Two)
- Book (Exclusive appearance)
- Feather (Exclusive appearance)
- Other things (Describe)
- Angry Gnome from the movie (Exclusive appearance)
- Strangely, the book and things (Including two of the Bad Piggies), got left over from the ending of "It's A Wrap" for unknown reasons.
- This short promotes the movie Goosebumps and the Toons.TV app.
- This short was removed on that website after that week.
- This is the only Piggy Tales episode that was not on YouTube.