|“|| "Catch me if you can!"|
Don't mind me hovering. You just make me restless.
— Helipig's description, Angry Birds Stella Website 
|Abilities||Hovers in the air until attacked|
|First Appearance||Angry Birds Stella|
|Locations||Bonus Levels on the map; random|
Helipigs are a variety of pigs with the ability to fly. They wear a cap with a propelor on the top which keeps them up. Once attacked, their hat will begin to get damaged. They have the strength of regular Minion Pigs
- When using Stella, bounce off of another object before hitting Helipig if possible. Otherwise, aim for the bottom of Helipig to bounce it upwards, ultimately sending it off-screen and popped.
- When Poppy is used, do not waste the bird on 1 Helipig unless there is a structure below it. Instead, a split second after Poppy hits the Helipig, tap the screen and do not let go until Poppy is under a structure,
- Luca is useless against Helipig.
- Willow should have her ability activated when extremely close to Helipig and where she will hit a structure near him.
- Dahlia is not suggested for popping Helipigs; her ability will only move Helipig for a short distance.
- It is unknown how they can fly, as their hats show no mechanical setup.
- Helipigs will stay stationary until hit by birds.