Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Catch me if you can!"
Don't mind me hovering. You just make me restless.
|Abilities||Hovers in the air until attacked|
|Locations||Angry Birds Stella|
Helipigs are a variety of pigs with the ability to fly. They wear a cap with a propelor on the top which keeps them up. Once attacked, their hat will begin to get damaged. They have the strength of regular Minion Pigs.
- When using Stella, bounce off of another object before hitting Helipig if possible. Otherwise, aim for the bottom of Helipig to bounce it upwards, ultimately sending it off-screen and popped.
- When Poppy is used, do not waste the bird on 1 Helipig unless there is a structure below it. Instead, a split second after Poppy hits the Helipig, tap the screen and do not let go until Poppy is under a structure,
- Luca is useless against Helipig.
- Willow should have her ability activated when extremely close to Helipig and where she will hit a structure near him.
- Dahlia is not suggested for popping Helipigs; her ability will only move Helipig for a short distance.
- Helipigs are the second pig unlocked in Angry Birds Stella
- It is unknown how they can fly, as their hats show no mechanical setup.
- Helipigs will stay stationary until hit by birds.