|Hogs and Kisses|
|Released||February 7, 2011|
|Season's Greedings||Go Green, Get Lucky|
Hogs and Kisses is a Valentine's Day themed of Angry Birds episode, and as such, is available through Angry Birds Seasons. It was released on February 7, 2011. It contains eighteen levels, all set in a large plans filled with cherry blossom trees, raining down hearts. It introduces Cloud blocks, which act similarly to Snow blocks from Season's Greedings, as well as Pigs that wear bows. However, like with every accessory introduced in earlier additions, they can be knocked clean off: therefore, these bow-wearing pigs are not a new, separate species. There are new objects, which are chocolate hearts.
Unlike the previous episode, all 15 levels must be conquered in the order they are presented. However, the final three levels in this chapter cannot be opened by finishing the main levels. To unlock the sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth levels, the player must "like" the app on Facebook. By simply pressing the large "like on Facebook" button on the second page and entering the site (even without internet access), these levels become available, and can be played, and completed, in any order the player desires. However, if you are going for three stars in all levels, these levels are a must.
There are two Golden Eggs in Hogs and Kisses, one which is collected on Theme V-7, and the other by getting all 54 stars.
Matilda is such an old romantic. Her heart leapt when she saw that someone had left her a box of chocolates beside the nest. She ripped open the ribbon with her beak and tucked in. Ugh! It wasn't chocolate — it was mud! Spluttering, she turned back to the nest to find that the pigs had once again made off with the eggs!
- Hogs and Kisses has the second shortest amount of levels of any of the chapters offered in Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons, with only 18 levels (not including golden eggs). This is the same amount of levels as Go Green, Get Lucky, and, if golden eggs aren't included, Easter Eggs.
- When you finish Hogs and Kisses, you find a picture showing the Red Bird and the Ruby standing next to each other with their eggs. There's a Cupid Pig hanging on a balloon dropping his bow and arrow.
- Hogs and Kisses is a reference to the letter closing, "Hugs and Kisses".
- There is one golden egg in Level 1-7. Under the slingshot. You have to use the Yellow Bird to destroy the first two white rocks and after that use the white bird to get the egg.
- When you destroy the wings of a Cupid Pig, he will still fly.
- The Cupid Pig in the credits represents Eros, the god of love.
- The Cupid Pig is also the three star item that flies around the main menu of the game.
- This is the only episode featuring the female red and white bird.
- In Level 1-2, the Moustache pig who's flying on a balloon, and the balloon pops, oddly, the pig is still flying.
- This marks the first appearance of Ruby and Female White Bird.
- In the PC version, the Theme for Hogs and Kisses has been altered, making it and Moon Festival the first two Episodes to have two different theme songs, with the third being Year of the Dragon, and the fourth being Piglantis.
- If you look closely in theme 1-15, you can see a girl egg above the chocolate box which is above the Moustache Pig.
|Angry Birds Seasons Episodes|
|Seasons 2010|| |
|Seasons 2011||Hogs and Kisses • Go Green, Get Lucky • Easter Eggs • Summer Pignic • Moon Festival • Ham'o'ween • Wreck the Halls|
|Seasons 2012||Year of the Dragon • Cherry Blossom • Piglantis • Back to School • Haunted Hogs • Winter Wonderham|
|Seasons 2013||Abra-Ca-Bacon • Arctic Eggspedition|
|Seasons 2014||South Hamerica • Ham Dunk • On Finn Ice|
|Seasons 2015||Tropigal Paradise • Invasion of the Egg Snatchers • Ski or Squeal|
|Seasons 2016||Fairy Hogmother • Marie Hamtoinette • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||Pig Days|