|Hypno Pigs title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||August 4, 2013|
|Written by||Ian Carney|
|Directed by||Kim Helminen|
|Run Chuck Run||Egg's Day Out|
Hypno Pigs is the twenty-first episode of Angry Birds Toons.
Red is guarding the eggs under a shadow-casting tree. But the Minion Pigs are within the tree to look to cause trouble. They drop a golden ball for Red to see, hypnotizing him and giving him a comma. The pigs come down the tree and check to see if Red is deeply in sleep. One of them uses a hand pointer to tap his sensitive chest, then another shakes him, and finally, all three of them yell and make loud, goofy noises. After all their methods, two of them go ahead and are able to steal the eggs, but the one still standing next to Red, decides to play with Red while he is in comma. Under this influence, the two pigs about to catch the eggs in a net want to have fun with Red, too. They do many things with him: use him as a bottle opener, play tic-tac-toe on his back, pile a bunch of house items on him, shave his eyebrows and use it as a mustache, put him in the center of a teeter-totter, play tetherball with him as the ball, put lips, eyelashes, a pink dress, and a pink bow to take a picture of him, play volleyball, use him as a bowling ball, and lastly, use the slingshot to launch him far away. The Minion Pigs break into laughter for a long time once Red is in the air. After a while, they get bored, and realize that they can steal the eggs. But Red ricochets off of several rock piles and knocks the pigs right off the cliff. At last, Red is awake and sees debris of what the pigs had used. He panics until he sees the eggs safely sitting in the nest. Relieved, he happily walks back to the nest, but a picture hits him, and he screams when seeing the photo of him with makeup and girl clothes, standing in the middle of the two Minion Pigs. He breaks the fourth wall, surprised.
- This is the ninth episode to have its name changed. The first one was Pig Has Talent to Pig Talent, with the second being A New Friend to True Blue?, the third being Taking a Leave to Off Duty, the fourth being Thunderbolts and Lightning to Thunder Chuck, the fifth being Oh My Garden to Gardening With Terence, the sixth being Mission Implausible to Dopeys on a Rope, the seventh being Too Many Eggs to Double Take, and the eighth being Massage Me to Slappy-Go-Lucky.
- This was supposed to be the 23rd episode of Angry Birds Toons after Egg's Day Out.
- The Blues, Bomb and Corporal Pig were all credited as appearing in this episode, even though they actually didn't.
- The way Red was bouncing off the rocks was a pun on pinball. The points show too.
- Red might've broke the fourth wall by looking at us.
- One Minion Pig had a deep voice that sounds like King Pig.
- This is the first episode where there is only one bird and one type of pig.