"Baby, get over it. I'm breaking good."
Nobody puts Luca in the corner. So don't call me baby or I'll scream.
|Abilities||Fire a sonic boom towards the area tapped|
|First Appearance||Angry Birds Stella Level 23|
He has two spiked strands of his crest feathers upwards. He seems to be a bit of a daredevil, as Willow watches, stunned as Luca steps over to the edge of the branch they are sitting on. He loves fun, being adventurous, and being creative, just as the rest of his friends.
- Name: Luca
- Known Aliases: Baby (When being teased)
- Group Affliation: Stella Flock
- Best Friends: Stella, Poppy, Willow, Dahlia, Gale
Luca's primary skill is firing a Sonic Boom towards the tapped area on-screen, which will shatter Glass instantly, pass through Wood doing minimal damage, and be stopped in its tracks by Stone. Although the Sonic Boom won't damage pigs, if used correctly it can be able to make a lot of destruction in a large portion of the pig's structure.
Luca is the youngest and the only male of the Stella Flock and may possibly be the youngest of all of the currently playable main-series birds, making him even younger than Bubbles. He is playful and inquistitive as most children are and loves exploring. However, this causes problems when he wanders off without telling anyone. He think's he's bigger and stronger than he is. He can also imitate the noise of another bird, pig, or other creature. He hates being talked down by others or called a baby.
Luca's description from the Angry Birds Website :
"Luca is the youngest of the flock, and also the only boy - just don't call him a baby! He's as playful and inquisitive as you'd expect a young bird to be, and loves exploring. However, this does cause problems when he wanders off and doesn't tell anyone. Luca thinks he's bigger than he really is - a fact that has got him into trouble a few times already! While he doesn't talk much, he certainly does like imitating everyone (and everything!) around him. He can sound like any of birds, pigs, or even any of the island's critters - and he really enjoys doing it!"
Main Article: New Tricks
Luca first appeared in the New Tricks video in a short-lasting image of a view of the volcano of Golden Island, with Stella and her friends staring into the distance. He was the most notable out of the five birds (excluding Stella) and was a much larger bird, having only a slightly smaller size than Stella.
Main Article: Angry Birds Stella
Luca made his first official debut in Angry Birds Stella. He was the smallest and the weakest bird in the flock, and appeared after Poppy making him the third bird introduced.
Main Article: Angry Birds POP!
Luca appeared for a limited amount of time much later in the game.
Luca has appeared in the following media.
Stella Season 1 Episodes
- A Fork in the Friendship
- Bad Princess
- The Golden Egg
- Rock On!
- The Runaway
- All That Glitters
- Pig Power
- Own The Sky
- The Prankster
- The Portrait
- Don't Steal My Birthday!
- To The Bitter End
Stella Season 2
- Soundwave's ability is somewhat similar to Luca's. They will both destroy glass extremely well, possibly insignificantly damage some wood blocks, and cannot destroy stone blocks.
- Luca is the youngest of his flock, much as Bubbles is to his.
- In some ways, Luca appears to be the polar opposite of Matilda, the only female member of Red's flock, which originally composed of five birds, who acts like a mother to the flock, while Luca acts like the baby to Stella's flock.
- Luca is the only male bird to sport an actual eye color other than black (dark blue).
- The original Luca plush had feminine eyelashes.
- Luca also had feminine eyelashes in Telepods box art.
Angry Birds Stella Animated Series