|Cobalt Plateaus - 12||Puzzle Bridge|
Monty is introduced here. He is the first pig to have a debuffing attack and the first pig that allows him avoid attacks.
The birds has defeated Monty. However, they're sad because Monty has made a mess to all of her garden but she says that they don't need to worry. Since they had defeated Monty, Matilda can fix all of her garden now. Now she is angry at Prince Porky who was handling the bag of the Golden Pig Machine. Prince Porky runs to Professor Pig's Lab but when he heard the Professor laugh at him, he became angry at him and now, Professor Pig is the birds' allies. So Prince Porky continued to run to the royal air balloon and tell Pilot Pig to bring him on and carry the Golden Pig Machine below the balloon. However, due to the weight of the Golden Pig Machine, the air balloon couldn't fly. Now it was the birds' chance to get back the Golden Pig Machine.
Some things to take note of:
- Flash Bomb makes you miss the target 75% of the time battle.
- Monty attack's is powerful due to its instant-dispel effect, so it's very hard to handle.
Before you attack, you should have enough (Snoutlings) to buy Chuck's Lightning Bird class. Simply buy it and use it in this battle. Then, you must attack with Red and give him one more turn to attack with Chuck's secondary skill. Repeat this over until you win or lose, but be careful! He may activate his secondary skill (Flash Bomb), which can cause all of the birds to miss with their 75% chance. In this case, use Chuck to dispel Monty's secondary skill, But don't worry. Try to lose as much as you can because when you lose this level, you'll get 3 Banana Juices.
- This level was formerly called "White's Garden" before the game's worldwide release.
- This is the first and only Angry Birds Epic level to have the name of a character in it.
- This is also the first and only level to have the name of a bird in it.