|Powers||Make a Vehicle|
|First Level Appearance:||Ground Hog Day level 1-1 (if used then)|
|Locations:||Bad Piggies, Angry Birds Go!|
The Mechanic Pig is a side character and the primary deuratagonist in Bad Piggies, that can be hired to automatically construct vehicles that can pass the level in case the player is stuck. He also appears in the Angry Birds episode Bad Piggies, where he helps the pigs steal the eggs and defend themselves from the birds by using his mechanic skills.
He serves as a counterpart to the Mighty Eagle, but functions alike the Space Eagle from Angry Birds Space, in that one can only summon him a limited number of times before the player must purchase him again. By buying higher values, he can be used more times. In the latest Bad Piggies update (v1.3.), you can purchase him once for all, like the Mighty Eagle.
He also appears at the beginning of cave levels where his hat falls in the cave and the Freckled Pig retrieves it using vehicles. He cares for his fellow pigs, and is always there to make them happy.
In Angry Birds Go!, Mechanic Pig appears in the kart selection and upgrade screens. When tapped on, he will either give gameplay advice or make comments.
- Mechanic Pig has freckles in the level selection of the episode Bad Piggies.
- Even though Mechanic Pig has shown to cook, he does not show this talent in Rise and Swine.
- In one of the pictures, Mechanic Pig tapes up the Trojan Egg from the Toons episode, Trojan Egg.
- Mechanical Pig also appears in Angry Birds Go! in the kart selection menu. He has his Toons design, although it was not seen until now. He also appears in the level failed screen with an unhappy, slightly annoyed look.
- Mechanic Pig also has freckles when his hat fell down a cave.
- He is neither good or bad as he has been seen helping the Pigs and the Birds before