|First Appearance||Theme 2-21|
Foreman Pig (also known as the Moustache Pig) is a species of Pig in the Angry Birds series. He is considered the right-hand-pig to the King Pig, and is the second strongest of all the Pigs in the game. In Angry Birds Toons, there is only one Foreman Pig, while in the game, there are several Foreman Pigs. They first appear at the end of World 2, where a single Foreman Pig appears as the main enemy of Theme 2-21. Following the defeat of the first Foreman Pig, they are more commonly seen.
Foreman Pig is a green round pig with red thick brow and mustache and black eyes. He also has wrinkles in each sides. In his earlier in-game appearance, his brow are white to make him much older.
In Angry Birds Toons until Angry Birds Epic, Foreman Pig appears as an old but chubby pig and his skin is darker. His eyes are heterochromia which has blue eye on the right while black on the left. His right blue eye appear to have a cataract eye.
In the film version, Foreman Pig appears as a green anthropomorphic pig with an older and middle aged appearance and is based on his game counterpart. His outfit has him wearing a construction gear similar to his role in the Big Setup and has a hammer and a wrench on his utility belt.
"The Foreman Pig is a wonk. He is a dedicated and responsible person who values order, discipline, and following the rules. He is admirably persistent, and he always deliver what he promise."
- Modified from the Birdsonality Test.
Foreman Pig Bosses
There have been four Foreman Pig bosses: Mr. Moustache (at the end of the second world in Poached Eggs) Mounting Moustache (at the end of the second world in Danger Above) Mason Moustache (at the end of the second world in The Big Setup) and Clint Eastbacon (at the end of the second world in Ham 'Em High). Mine and Dine are Cave Conqueror (Finish World 16), 1 in Angry Birds Space in Fry Me To The Moon level 3-10, and as Grand Moff Tarkin (in some levels in Death Star) in Angry Birds Star Wars. Also, these bosses are seen in some Angry Birds achievements.
The Angry Birds Movie
He appear as workman, when Red hits him to window by going to talking the button, he also voiced by Fergal Reilly. It's very unknown what happen to him when he fell.
- A strong Red Bird is enough to pop the Foreman Pig in one shot, but it has to come from a great distance. Also, popping the Moustache Pig with a Red Bird will weaken the velocity of the Red Bird greatly.
- Chuck, Bomb, Matilda's Egg Bomb, Hal, Terence and the inflating ability of Bubbles, and TNT can be done instantly. Also Matilda's 2nd corpse and stone will do. It should be noted that the Blue Birds should be split before hitting the Pig.
- You can't use wood or glass because it will not work on Foreman Pigs instantly, but wood will do if hit a few times.
- Small Pigs that collapse on him will not work as he is too strong for it.
- Foreman Pigs are also considered to be the most elderly of the Pigs due to their saggy eyes, orange eyebrows, and the fact that their nostrils sweat when they're hurt.
- Because of its tures, it was mistakenly labeled as Grandpa Pig on Angry Birds: Mega Smash.
- Foreman Pigs are shaped differently then all the other pigs in the game.
- Foreman Pig's job is to build egg catching weapons for King Pig, although the designs are actually a modification from Professor Pig's peaceful machines.
- When the birds fail a level, non-Chrome Moustache Pigs don't smile. Instead, they close their eyes in triumph, creating a facial expression that makes the pig look satisfied.
- In Hogs and Kisses, he falls in love with a Female Pig in the credits, and Cupid Pig winks at the player in triumph.
- In the Chrome version and Angry Birds Space, the Foreman Pigs' eyebrows are brown, not white.
- Foreman Pig appears as a boss in the final level of Red Planet. However, he is not the main thing to beat.
- In the song Ode to Snow, he says that he hates snow.
- Foreman Pig's hobby is reading his rule books.
- In the song Ode to Snow, he wears braces when he was a piglet.
- He has 3 torn parts. An ear, an eyebrow and the nose
- According to AngryBirds.com (2014 version), Foreman Pig has a book of 7,345 rules.