Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Reality World||Mirror World||Space Eagle||Past Versions|
|Pig Dipper 6-22 (Angry Birds Space)|
|No.of Pigs|| x4 x2|
|3-star Score||: 94,000 points|
|Pig Dipper 6-21||Pig Dipper 6-23|
Pig Dipper 6-22 is the 22nd level in Pig Dipper. This level is one of the hardest level in the entire game. The objective of level 6-22 is to use the birds to eliminate all the pigs. Get at least 94,000 points for 3 stars.
This level is insanely hard because:
- Getting 3 stars is next to impossible because target score is very high.
- The entire level used to depend on massive amount of luck than any other level in the game.
- All pigs in this level can be tricky.
Fire the ice bird down below the south planet so it freezes and destroys the bottom tower. Now send the next ice bird up and over the top north planet, down into the bottom left hand side of the top tower. As the debris floats up it should take out the pig floating on top of the water.
Challenge (For Daring Players)
- Getting 3 stars
- Difficulty: Insanely Hard
- You need a correct strategy, precisely shot, and luck to get three stars. See Strategy above. If you have more strategy, leave it at the talk page or edit this page.