|Levels||17 (part 1)|
|Released||August 25, 2016|
PiggyWood Studios is the twenty-seventh episode in Angry Birds Seasons . It was released on August 25, 2016. It is the fourth official episode of the Seasons 2016 package. This is the celebration of Hollywood Film Festival.
PiggyWood Studios features 17 levels for Part 1. In the update, Rovio mentioned there will be a Part 2 coming soon.
Main Article: Angry Birds Seasons Golden Eggs
1. Three Star every level.
2. In 1-1 it is under the slingshot on the left hand side,and you must aim diagonally backwards/down, wait for it to rebound off the wall, when near the pieces of wood explode/blow up.
3. In 1-6, it is at the top right corner and should be visible near your score once you zoom outwards.
App Store and Google Play Description
It’s not just eggs these pigs like to steal. The pigs are “reimagining” their favorite Hollywood film plots in a bundle of all-new levels. Go behind the scenes in a new chapter, and see if you can guess which movies inspired the pigs’ “masterpieces”!
– New Chapter: Piggywood Studios, Part 1!
– 17 New Levels
– 4 New bonus levels
– Stay tuned for Piggywood Studios, Part 2!
- 20 famous classic movie scenes are recreated in certain levels, such as The Angry Birds Movie, Back to the Future, Alien(s) etc.
- Despite this, The Angry Birds Movie is retitled "Angry Pigs"
- The opening music on the level screen sounds similar to the 20th Century Fox opening.
- Golden Egg #78 is designed to look like the popular app game Flappy Bird.
- Mechanic Pig can be seen in the Selection bar of the episode, and also appears as the director of the movie.
- Rovio should have named the episode ''Hoggywood Studios'' instead of Piggywood Studios, Due to fan's complaints.