This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
Piggy Tales: 4th Street is the fourth season of Piggy Tales. This season was supposed to be released in the later months of 2017 but it was delayed to the year 2018. During the delay, Rovio had released two special episodes based on the 4th season namely, 'Scary Fog' and 'Holiday Heist'. Scary Fog was released on October 21 and the Holiday Heist was released on December 16. The DVD for this season was released during Christmas 2017. This season is also the final season of the entire series of Piggy Tales. This was revealed in Rovio Blog Post of 1st March 2018 which was celebrated as National Pig Day. In this post, this season was given a detailed summary.
In Piggy Tales: 4th Street we explore Pig City and learn about different aspects of urban Piggy life.
On the street, anything can happen. Everyday citizens lead their lives in a non-stop spree of creation and destruction. From cops and robbers to ghosts and goblins, Pig City is full of surprises and unpredictable stories. Do you dare to walk the streets?
When Piggy Tales: Third Act had come to a close with that release of the last episode Final Curtain, the viewers were sad as the season was going to be the final. When the YouTube viewers went on to see the episode, they went into a surprise debate. During the final seconds of the episode which showed the Janitor Pig putting the time bombs, unable to control his cries as the season was ending which then resulted in a blast that broke the theatre's wall and the pigs got up and found that there was a new location called Pig City.
The viewers then thought that there would be a 4th season. They then started a debate based on the name of the season. In the comments, most of the viewers commented that the name of the season was Piggy Street. While some commented that the no. 4 was included in the title of the season. Most of them, curious about the name went to external pages on the Internet. In CAKE Entertainment's (The company that produced Piggy Tales: Third Act and Angry Birds Blues) website, it said that there would be a season called Piggy Tales: 4th Street. Both the sides of viewers were proved to be half correct later too as Rovio then announced that there would definitely be a 4th season titled Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
On October 21, Rovio released a special episode on YouTube titled Scary Fog as part of Halloween celebrations. This episode showed the first glimpse of Pig City. On December 16, Rovio then released Holiday Heist as a part of Christmas celebrations. These episodes took place at night time. These episodes did not properly show Pig City. The description of these videos said that the season would arrive in 2018.
Suddenly, to everyone’s surprise, a week after the release of Holiday Heist, all episodes of Piggy Tales: 4th Street were discovered in iTunes, except Scary Fog and Holiday Heist. All of them were made after creating the Angry Birds Blues episode Three-Ring Circus. This was an outcome of something that was yet to be revealed. At the same time, Rovio then announced that the DVDs of the season were out in Amazon stores. These incidents took place in Christmas 2017. The names of episodes were also revealed as well as the dates.
The season was supposed to be released in late 2017 but was delayed to 2018. Due to this, Scary Fog and Holiday Heist were released in 2017 to begin the season.
On 20th December 2017, Angry Birds Facebook posted the trailer video based on Piggy Tales: 4th Street but it was not this time for the season promotion because this trailer was posted as a promotion for the DVD's for the season. The very same trailer arrived on the 5th of February, 2018 on YouTube revealing the official date for the season i.e February 10, 2018.
On 10th February 2018, the season was officially started with the episode 'Pig City Valentine'. This might be strange for all but on Youtube, it was stated as the Valentine Special of Piggy Tales: 4th Street. Even though it was stated February 10th but the episode was started as a Valentine Special, making it the first season to have started with a special episode itself.
On 1st March 2018, which was celebrated as 'National Pig Day ', something happened. Rovio fully revealed the detailed summary of the season but sadly also stated that Piggy Tales: 4th Street would be the final season of the entire series. Here's the line which stated the end of the series. The word 'final' is stated in the post as proof.
"Join the green piggies and over 2 million+ YouTube subscribers to welcome the 4th and final season of our hugely successful series that takes aim, quite literally, at those snorting green mishiefmakers."
Records made by Piggy Tales: 4th Street
There are some records made by this season through sneak peeks, special episodes, and the full episodes.
- The first season to have a special episode released on the same date of the special episode of the preceding season based on the same festive celebrations. In this case, Holiday Song and Holiday Heist were released on December 16.
- The second season to show the pigs in two legs, first being Piggy Tales: Third Act.
- The first season to directly feature a special episode first before the start of original episodes, in this case Scary Fog was released on October before the start of original episodes in 2018.(This was caused due to the delay). Even Holiday Heist was also released before the original episodes, making a gap of 2 months starting from Scary Fog.
- The first season to feature a lot of occupations instead of one the piggies actually did - Acting in Piggy Tales: Third Act. This was revealed in the Facebook trailer and also in the special episodes. The occupations mentioned till now are firefighters, thief, Santa, Rocket rider and Bike rider.
- The second season to show a number in the title. First was Piggy Tales: Third Act which had no. 3 but was featured as 'Third'. Piggy Tales: 4th Street has no. 4 featured 'Fourth'.
- The first season to show the names of the piggies, namely Erin, Duncan, Meru and Thomas.
- The first season to show the names of piggies based on the directors and producers that created the episodes. The word 'Duncan' comes from Duncan Rochfort and 'Meru' comes from Meruan Salim. The duo had directed and produced the episode respectively.
- The second external part of Rovio that revealed the names of the piggies. The first pig to have a name which was created by Rovio was Ross.
- This is the first time a pig in Piggy Tales talks normally instead of its talk on the rest of the series, as seen from Pigs Can Fly.
- This counts the first series to have an Bird in the show, as seen from Slingshot Delivery when taking a slingshot.
All episodes can be found at List of Piggy Tales: 4th Street Episodes.
- Piggy Tales Third Act and Piggy Tales 4th Street have connections, as we can see on the episode Final Curtain.
- Every single episode (excluding Scary Fog and Holiday Heist) has been found on iTunes.  
- One of their episodes, Piggin' String, accidentally got uploaded on 26th September, 2017 in their official YouTube channel. The video was removed immediately after 10 minutes. 
End of the entire series
In the Rovio Blog Post written on 1st March, which was celebrated as National Pig Day, it was given a detailed summary of itself but unfortunately, it was also stated that along with the end of the season, the series comes to an end which is quite depressing for the great fans of Piggy Tales. As the episodes end in 2019, the entire series will come to a great as well as a quite sad end for the fans of the series. This is because Piggy Tales started from 2014 and ends in 2019, completing 5 years of joy and enjoyment given to the audience. The entire series showed the entire evolution of the pigs, from a stark open background to an open city and from a pig with no hands and legs to the pigs with hands and legs.
Here's is the blog post (In bold letters, it reveals the end of the entire series),
Oink! March 1st is ‘National Pig Day’, where millions of people (and piggies) are celebrating the wonders of the beloved pig. Founded way back in 1972, this auspicious day was created to honor and respect one of nature’s most beloved and intelligent species. This is of course sweet music to the curly ears of those green piggies, who of course want in on some of the National Pig Day festivities!
Celebrate all things pig with the latest season of Piggy Tales: 4th Street. This latest seasonal serving offers up 30 brand new fun-filled episodes, set on the lean, mean and green streets of Pig City. New episodes debut weekly on our dedicated Angry Birds YouTube channel, and is also available to broadcasters worldwide.
Join the green piggies and over 2 million+ YouTube subscribers to welcome the 4th and final season of our hugely successful series that takes aim, quite literally, at those snorting green mishiefmakers. In Piggy Tales: 4th Street, Pig City is explored and we learn about different aspects of urban Piggy life. On this street anything can happen, everyday citizens lead their lives in a non-stop spree of creation and destruction. From cops and robbers to ghosts and goblins, Pig City is full of surprises and unpredictable stories.
In signature dastardly fashion, the green pigs have somehow managed to hijack all of the Angry Birds social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. Also, to herald the new series of Piggy Tales, new Piggy apparel is now available from the Angry Birds shop, where you’ll discover awesome all-new green piggy hoodies for $39.99USD and tee shirts for only $19.99USD.