Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
This article is about the episode. For other uses, see Potions (Disambiguation)
Potions are objects located at the Short Fuse. If broken near a pig(s), a chemical reaction will happen.
There are 3 types of potions.
- Orange Potion : Inflating the pig like Bubbles.
- Blue Potion : Splitting into 3 like The Blues.
- Pink Potion : Converting pigs into balloon, cover the nearby blocks and floating for a few seconds like Stella.
- At the Golden Egg Level found at Short Fuse, 5 blue potions can be found hanging at the right side of the level. When they have contact with the 3 pigs above them, they can multiply up to 243 pigs, giving up to 1,215,000 points. That made it the highest possible score in Angry Birds.
- Not only that, if the nearby orange potion has contact with all those pigs, the game will lag and have hundreds of large pigs surrounding the whole level.
- The level has been nerfed, and two potions were removed, only giving 405,000 points from 81 pigs. It's sad for players who like getting high-scores.