|Rise and Swine|
|Release Date:||May 8, 2013 (New levels in July 22, 2013)|
|Levels:||36 levels + 9 bonus levels|
|Previous Episode:||Ground Hog Day|
|Next Episode:||When Pigs Fly|
Rise and Swine is the second episode in Bad Piggies. It has 45 levels and had been updated on July 22 2013.
Ross, Mechanic Pig, and a Minion Pig(possibly Ross best friend along with Mechanic Pig) are making a sandcastle at the beach, when Ross eat the sandcastle, then they smell the big cake that the Chef Pig is carrying, but unfortunately, their really bad driving causes Chef Pig to drop the big cake and some smaller cake, then he told them that the big cake was for the King Pig.
- Suction Cup Wheels
- Boxing Gloves
- Grappling Hooks
- Soda Bottles (Revision)
- Rovio posted two teaser images after the release of the episode.
- Chef Pig has his Angry Birds Toons form, as his shadow is seen in the first cut-scene.
- The title is a pun on "Rise and Shine", a term used when everybody is waking up in the morning.
- This marks the first time the Chef Pig makes an appearance in official Rovio apps, even though he makes brief cameo apperances. This means that Bad Piggies is the first game to include the Chef Pig.
- Rise and Swine was put between Groundhog Day and When Pigs Fly. It is unknown how this is going to work.
- There are three new items: Suction-cup Wheels, Boxing Glove and Grappling Hook. Soda Bottles get a revision.
- The update brings a seventh new level in Road Hogs, along with two new Sandbox Levels.
- It's possible the 3 pigs are on the beach because King Pig is mad at the pigs for being tricked in both "When Pigs Fly" and "Flight in the Night", because of what Jake, Jay, and Jim have done to them.
- The background looks like the one in "Groundhog Day", but earlier.
- In this episode the pigs found a new friend at the beach.
- On Bad Piggies's official Facebook page, they announced desserts for Dessert Mode. They can be collected in many levels, then afterwards you can feed King Pig to get powerups.
- King Pig's Castle makes a debut in the Rise and Swine Part 2 update. It appears at the ending cutscene and the "Feed King Pig Mode".
July 2013 Update
In July of 2013, Rovio added the next 30 levels to Rise and Swine. In these levels, there is a grappling hook which allows the vehicle to grap on to nearby landscapes and swing to it's destination. The hook somewhat works like Batman's grapple. Also, you can collect dessert foods to feed King Pig in Dessert mode. This is technically the first ever time it is Chef Pig's first game appearence, since in the last update, he was just a dark silhoutte. In this update, he appeared as his full self in a cutscene, and also Dessert mode as a background cameo that hides behind a pillar. Also, power-ups are introduced, meaning it is official that all the Angry Birds apps now contain power-ups. There are 4 power-ups: Super Glue, Engine, Magnet, and a Mechanic. Also there is another Mechanic Pig called the Super Mechanic, which automatically builds your vehicle for all levels to gain 3 star. It costs $0.99 on iOS. Super Glue makes the vehicle almost indestructable, making some levels much easier. The Engine doubles your engine power, so you can have the power of two engines with the use of one, which is useful if you only have one engine. The Magnet attracts nearby cake and stars, making it easier to 3 star levels and earn more power-ups in Dessert mode. The regular mechanic acts like it always did, but now has more options on how much you want to buy.