Run Chuck Run
|Run Chuck Run title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 28, 2013|
|Written by||Stuart Kenworthy|
|Directed by||Chris Sadler|
|Sneezy Does It||Hypno Pigs|
Run Chuck Run is the 20th episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The birds are fed up with speedster Chuck winning every race, so they unleash their secret weapon - Terence!
The episode starts when Chuck, Bomb, Terence and The Blues were getting ready for a race. Chuck looked at the others training and was sure that he will win. Terence looked at Chuck angrily as the latter got scared and moved away from him, pushing Bomb and the Blues a little. Then, Matilda shot her pink pistol to start. Everyone starts sped off, except for Terence, much to the confusion of Matilda and Red.
Later, in the beginning of the race, Chuck ran comfortably backwards for a while, then he kissed Bomb and mooned the Blues and sped up to the forest and bumped into Terence who was standing there. Later, before he sped off to desert, he noticed Terence again. Then, he sped off to the desert, looking if Terence was there. Before he started running again, he noticed Terence behind him when he turned around for the third time. He gasped and ran in a cave quickly. When he lighted a match, he realized that Terence was in the cave too and sunk underwater after he sped off from the cave's exit to a body of water, then ran on water briefly, but Terence was there too! Finally, when he went very close to the finish, he jumped slowly, hoping to win, and crashed into Terence who already won. Chuck bounced off of him and was shocked that Terence already made it. Then Bomb and the Blues unintentionally squashed Chuck before he could move and celebrated with the others for Terence. This was when Chuck crawled to the finish line, looking injured. After Matilda gave the medals, Chuck was jealous of Terence and the others and moved away from them. Terence then crashes the stand, causing Chuck to get flung, and smiled afterwards.
Characters (appeared together)
- It was supposed to come after Slingshot 101, but got replaced by Thunder Chuck.
- This is the second appearance of Terence & Bomb, ninth appearance of Red and Chuck, seventh appearance of Matilda, and tenth appearance of the Blues.
- This is the 4th title that has Chuck's name in it. The other three were: "Chuck Time", "Full Metal Chuck", and "Thunder Chuck".
- This episode proves that Chuck is a bit arrogant, along with Full Metal Chuck .
- The title is based on many Run, (character's name), Run quotes.
- While Chuck is racing underwater, a static.... stone King Pig with a fish tail on it was shown. This may be a reference to Piglantis.
- This is the second time that all the first five flock members have an appearance together. The first was Off Duty.
- This is the second time Terence smiled. The first was Gardening with Terence.
- Again, the theme song from Chuck Time to Off Duty and Slappy-Go-Lucky makes a surprise appearance in the intro.
- While the birds are running, you can hear footsteps, despite the fact that they have no feet. Also, this is the first time that someone uses a gun.
- Although Terence was supposed to stand still at the start line early in this episode, Terence always appears out of nowhere in a new position to block Chuck, preventing the latter from winning the race.
- You can also hear Chuck say "Finish Line" in slow motion before he smashed into Terence.