Run Chuck Run
|Run Chuck Run title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 28, 2013|
|Written by||Stuart Kenworthy|
|Directed by||Chris Sadler|
|Sneezy Does It||Hypno Pigs|
Run Chuck Run is the twentieth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The birds are fed up with speedster Chuck winning every race, so they unleash their secret weapon - Terence!
The episode starts when Chuck, Bomb, Terence and The Blues warm up for a race. Chuck examines other competitors preparing and is confident that he will win. Terence looks at Chuck angrily, scaring Chuck causing him to push the Blues and Bomb to the right. Then, Matilda shoots her pink pistol to kick off the race. Everyone speeds off, except for Terence, much to the confusion of Matilda and Red.
Convinced, Chuck races backwards, kisses Bomb, and moons the Blues. In a forest, he runs into Terence twice, and speeds off into the desert. He checks for Terence twice before racing again. The next time he checks, Terence is there. He screams in fear and quickly runs into a cave. When he lights a match, he realizes that Terence is in the cave too. He escapes the cave, sinks underwater, and spots Terence there once more. In the process of running away from Terence, he causes a King Pig rock to fall. Chuck is close to winning, but he crashes into Terence, who already won the race. Bomb and the Blues unintentionally stamp on Chuck, tying for second place and cheering for Terence. Chuck successfully reaches the finish line, but finishes in third. After Matilda gives the medals, Chuck sticks his tongue out at Terence. Terence sinks into the podium, causing Chuck to fly up in the air. Terence breaks the fourth wall with a smile.
Characters (appeared together)
- It was supposed to come after Slingshot 101, but got replaced by Thunder Chuck.
- This is the second appearance of Terence & Bomb, ninth appearance of Red and Chuck, seventh appearance of Matilda, and tenth appearance of the Blues.
- This is the 4th title that has Chuck's name in it. The other three were: "Chuck Time", "Full Metal Chuck", and "Thunder Chuck".
- This episode proves that Chuck is a bit arrogant, along with Full Metal Chuck .
- The title is based on many Run, (character's name), Run quotes.
- While Chuck is racing underwater, a static stone King Pig with a fish tail on it was shown. This may be a reference to Piglantis.
- This is the second time that all the first five flock members have an appearance together. The first is Off Duty.
- This is the second time Terence smiled. The first was Gardening with Terence.
- Again, the theme song from Chuck Time to Off Duty and Slappy-Go-Lucky makes a surprise appearance in the intro.
- While the birds are running, you can hear footsteps, despite the fact that they have no feet. Also, this is the first time that someone uses a gun.
- Although Terence was supposed to stand still at the start line early in this episode, Terence always appears out of nowhere in a new position to block Chuck, preventing the latter from winning the race.
- You can also hear Chuck say "Finish Line" in slow motion before he smashed into Terence.