Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are characters that are exclusively from Angry Birds Seasons.
Female Red Bird
|Female Red Bird|
|Locations||Hogs and Kisses|
Attention: This character is non-canon from Rovio, it may cause confusions.
The Female Red Bird is a bird that is first seen in Angry Birds Seasons. She resembles her male counterpart Red, but has eyelashes, different pupils, thinner eyebrows, lighter spots, and wears a yellow bow on the top of her head (though blue in Angry Birds Seasons Free).
Unlike the other birds, the Female Red Bird isn't an actual species that is used in the game, rather it only serves as a background character used in various materials to promote the game, and is also seen in the ending sequence upon completing Hogs and Kisses, alongside a solo Red. A plush toy version of her was released along with a plush toy version of the Female White Bird.
- She has become quite popular among fans, and some beg Rovio to make her playable in future updates..
- The feathers on Red's plush is pointing to the left, however Female Red Bird's plush has the feathers pointed to the right.
Female White Bird
|Female White Bird|
|Locations||Hogs and Kisses|
The Female White Bird is a bird only seen in Angry Birds Seasons. She is a female bird like the White Bird. She only serves as a background character and only appears on wallpapers in Hogs and Kisses, and her existence has led to many beliefs that the basic White Bird is male. She has a naive, maybe nervous expression.
As the Female Red Bird is approximately the same size as the Red Bird, one image implies that the Female White Bird is significantly smaller than both the White Bird as well as the Female Red Bird.
- It seems illogical for Rovio to create a Female White Bird as the normal White Bird is a female as well.
- It also may be speculated that at the time, Rovio didn't give each bird one specific gender until following Hogs and Kisses, which was the Female White Bird's first and only appearence in the series.
- Ironically, Female White Bird's design resembles Matilda's current design used since Toons.
Boy and Girl Eggs
|Boy and Girl Eggs|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Locations||Hogs and Kisses|
The Boy and Girl Eggs appear only in the Hogs and Kisses episode of Angry Birds Seasons. Not much is known about them. The Boy Egg wears a blue and white backwards style baseball cap and the Girl Egg has the the same bow as the Female White Bird's on the top of her shell. They are both seen in artwork with the Female Red and White Birds, but appear with the Female and Male Red Birds in the final art for the episode.
The Girl Egg can be seen in the game on the far right in level 1-15 of Hogs and Kisses.
- Name: Boy and Girl Eggs
- Known Aliases: Sibling eggs, The Pair of Eggs
The artwork shows a pig stealing the Girl Egg in a net while the Boy Egg looks on. The final artwork when a player completes all 15 levels of the Hogs and Kisses episode shows the eggs reunited while the male and female Red Birds look over them both, implying they are the Reds' offspring.
- These are two of the few eggs shown to have any sentience in any of the Angry Birds games or artwork. For more examples, see the "Umbrella Egg" in Cherry Blossom and the "Space Egg" from Angry Birds Space.
- The Boy Egg might have hatched into Bubbles and the girl egg may have hatched into Stella, but this is unlikely because:
- Bubbles being all alone in the Ham'o'ween animation, and Stella being alone in the Back to School animation. As Red is very protective of his eggs, he will not let his children go unattended.
- They are of different bird species, despite being born from two cardinals.
- Being of different colors and possessing different powers from the Red Birds.
- It has never been explicitly mentioned or hinted.
- The other eggs that have been stolen have never hatched. It is unlikely that these two eggs are going to hatch anytime soon.
- Bubbles and Stella are not infants when they first appeared in the game, as compared to the Space Egg and R2-D2.
|First Appearance||Ode to Snow|
|Locations||Ode to Snow video|
Boars are pigs who appeared in the video, Ode to Snow. Boars are pigs that are almost completely covered with hair, only showing their eyes and noses. They have long tusks that portrude from their mouths. Their eyes are blue and red.
It is unknown why the boars are attacking Foreman Pig in Ode to Snow.
- One of the boars appears to be making silly faces, which is a characteristic of the real animal.
- Perhaps because boars are winter animals, this is why Foreman Pig dislikes winter.
|Abilities||Slams towards the ground, releasing a small shockwave when he becomes a Corpse.|
|First Appearance||On Finn Ice Level 2, Pig Days Level 3-12|
|Locations||On Finn Ice|
Tony (also referred to as Blue Terrence pre-release) is a character that appears in the On Finn Ice episode of Angry Birds Seasons. He is Terrence's cousin from Finland, and looks identical to him, colored differently and with much more feathers (most likely because he lives in a much colder climate).
- Being Terence's cousin, he makes Terence the only character with known relatives besides Red. He is also the only character in Red's flock that lives outside of Piggy Island.
- In ways, Tony is the polar opposite of Stella.
- Tony is so far the latest male addition to Red's flock. Stella is the latest female.
- When Tony's ability is functioned, he will quickly slam to the ground. When Stella's ability is functioned, she will slowly rise.
- Tony was left unknown by fans until Terrence visited him. Stella was the one who introduced her friends in Angry Birds Stella, who were also unknown by fans.
- Stella is the only one with eye color (light blue); Tony has no distinguish in eye color.
- Tony is big and Stella is small.
- Tony's ability is a mix of Poppy's (done by tapping the screen) and of Bomb's ability in Short Fuse (does a tiny shockwave when becoming a corpse). However, Bomb's Shockwave power is much more powerful.
- Unlike the other Birds, tapping Tony on the title screen will not make him speak.
- His sprite uses the Toons design in the game.