Sneezy Does It
|Sneezy Does It title card (Click to zoom)|
|Air Date||July 21, 2013|
|Written by||Stuart Kenworthy|
|Directed by||Kari Juusonen|
|Slappy-Go-Lucky||Run Chuck Run|
Sneezy Does It is the nineteenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
When a nervous Minion Pig is chosen to carry the King's litter, can he stop himself sneezing long enough to carry out his duty?
King Pig is having a birthday party parade in Pig City. He is being carried by four piggies on stilts. A pig with a birthday hat celebrates, but he makes a pig spill pink lemonade, causing a pig holding one of the four stilts to slip. After hitting the ground, King Pig cries. The minion pig who slipped was put in a cannon, and then he was shot out. Two guard pigs take the party pig and give him the job of carrying the front right stilt.
The crowd of Minion Pigs continue to toss King Pig some presents. King Pig then eats some food very sloppily causing some of it to fall on the party pig. The crowd throws confetti, while some of it sticks onto the party pig. When they finally got to the top of the castle, a bee annoys the party pig, and goes through his nostrils and comes back out. The pig swallows the bee, but it flies back out of his ear and stings him on the snout, causing him to yowl and move about, which causes King Pig's chair to go out of control, and the presents to fall over, which Corporal Pig and two Minion Pigs watch. King Pig then falls out of his castle, and cries again. At sunset, the party pig is put into the same cannon where he blows his birthday whistle one more time before being shot out.
- Minion Pigs and King Pig (appear at the same time)
- Corporal Pig and King Pig's guards (appear at the same time)
- The title is a pun on "Easy does it".
- This is the seventh and last episode in a row to have a pig on the title card.
- This is the first and second time King Pig cries.
- The medieval-style city also comes from Trojan Egg, Crash Test Piggies and Slappy-Go-Lucky.
- It's always a consequence if the pig had an accident to King Pig.
- The color of carpet in the episode Slappy-Go-Lucky is red. In this episode, it is purple.
- You will notice almost all objects are purple, such as a purple birthday hat with party blowers, purple flag and banner, purple gifts and purple carpet.
- This episode could mean King Pig's favorite color is purple.
- This is the second time it is a pig's birthday. The first was Another Birthday.
- This is the 3rd consecutive episode not to have an appearance of the Birds.
- At first, the two pigs hold a banner that reads "King Pig's Birthday". But a second later, it disappears.
- The pig's hat is orange on the title card. But in the Toon, it's purple.
- When the birthday pig was stung by the bee, the Corporal Pig was bigger when he looks at what was happening. Then a few seconds later, he appears to be smaller.
- If you look at the crowd while King Pig is crying the first time, they actually smile and when the pig is about to face the consequences, they become worried by the accident.
- King Pig's crown disappear when Corporal Pig is watching after the pig gets stung.
- The pig on the cannon at the the end has different pupils when on he cannon, and when he toots.